Viacheslav Datsik has the most incredible penmanship

I guess when you got all the time in the world you should become proficient in something.

I am pretty sure I heard that in Russian prisons there is guys who will write letters for you in exchange for cigarettes.

Alot about penmanship is just giving a damn and doing it. i had some beautiful cursive penmanship when i was a lad because back then there was no computers and typing school projects so everything was written, and for school essays I had to write a first draft, make any necessary changes, and then write an entirely new final draft in beautiful cursive; and, if I messed anything up at any point, I had to re-write the entire page I messed up.

Nowadays it is very uncommon for kids to even know how to write in cursive; although some kids do try to learn it anyways just because they like how it looks the elegance of it, usually girls do this.

Alot about penmanship is just giving a damn and doing it. i had some beautiful cursive penmanship when i was a lad because back then there was no computers and typing school projects so everything was written, and for school essays I had to write a first draft, make any necessary changes, and then write an entirely new final draft in beautiful cursive; and, if I messed anything up at any point, I had to re-write the entire page I messed up.

Nowadays it is very uncommon for kids to even know how to write in cursive; although some kids do try to learn it anyways just because they like how it looks the elegance of it, usually girls do this.
I know what you mean, although I hear cursive is starting to come back. I always had terrible cursive. I can write in cursive but I don’t when I write.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back