Victoria's Secret exec apologizes for being "transphobic"

Yuval Levy

Yuval Levy
@purple
Reaction score
Now they're going after VS because they wont hire transgender models.

A Victoria's Secret executive apologized on Friday for saying he didn't think transgender models should be cast in the lingerie brand's annual fashion show.

Ed Razek, the chief marketing officer of the Victoria's Secret parent company, L Brands, sparked an outcry after telling Vogue in an interview that he didn't think the annual fashion shows should feature "transsexuals" because "the show is a fantasy."

"It's a 42-minute entertainment special. That's what it is," he said. "It is the only one of its kind in the world, and any other fashion brand in the world would take it in a minute, including the competitors that are carping at us."

https://amp.businessinsider.com/victorias-secret-transgender-models-comment-apology-ed-razek-2018-11

Lol the west is collapsing. Its a joke. Just wait till the non PC Russian and chinese Victoria Secret start. They wont bow to pressure

<1>

Why would anyone here care what Victoria Secret is doing?

Bruh ain’t nobody wanna see a dick in panties. Fuck off.

Pre or post op? Could you imagine some trannies prancing around on stage with the bulge?

200w.gif

<1>

Why would anyone here care what Victoria Secret is doing?
I care. Lol. They test their fragrances on animals so I can’t support them. Which is sad. I need that magical push-up bra that they sell :(

REEEEEEEEEEE Transphobic....

REEEEEEEEEEEE Islamphobic....

REEEEEEEEEEEE Racist....

.....here comes the angry twitter mob of physically grotesque, misshapen feminists and beta males, looking for another scalp.

1. Nobody wants to see transgender models at a Victoria's Secret show except a few mentally ill SJWs
2. Everybody needs to stop pandering to any obese, socially challenged SJW cunt just because they throw a word at them that ends with phobic.
3. See 1 and 2.

1. Nobody wants to see transgender models at a Victoria's Secret show except a few mentally ill SJWs
2. Everybody needs to stop pandering to any obese, socially challenged SJW cunt just because they throw a word at them that ends with phobic.
3. See 1 and 2.
Let’s be real, these sjw people aren’t even Victoria Secret’s audience. The girl who dyes her armpit hair pink ain’t going to watch or support these ads or fashion shows bc its objectifying women. I mean tbh we should be happy they’re not trying to stop the company as a whole lol.

"Transphobia" needs to be fazed out of the english language.

Seriously, what the fuck is a transphobe? No one of the planet is afraid of trans people.

I care. Lol. They test their fragrances on animals so I can’t support them. Which is sad. I need that magical push-up bra that they sell :(
If it helps, they probably don't test the bra on animals.

cc39f82c01359d4a3c18e350f613dcf2.jpg

I stand corrected.

Fuck I only want to see sexy biological females in VS.

Not dudes.

Back