Vid: Damn, Rose looked beautiful with hair

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

She's cute and all now, but she looked so good with hair, damn.

Yeah, with hair, she's really pretty.

Now? Not so much.

rs_560x415-140514132926-1024.disney-villains-sid-phillips.jpg

That said, still one of my fave WMMA fighters, ever.

Maybe she wanted to be recognized by her skills and not her looks. But please Rose. Bless us with hair!!! :)

Holy fuck I wish Sherdog would get over Roses fucking hair

She looks like a damn mental patient now lol, whatever

Rose said she shaved it because it got in her face during practice, but she could at least grow out the classic Erick Silva hairdo, which is strategically just short enough to avoid getting in the eyes.

ericsilva-ufc-nelsonveiga-2.jpg

The crazy thing is that Pat Barry [her boyfriend/husband] was the one who talked her into shaving it off.

Rose said she shaved it because it got in her face during practice, but she could at least grow out the classic Erick Silva hairdo, which is strategically just short enough to avoid getting in the eyes.

He can really look up to the more experienced Thug Rose for his career, this guy is the future.

I remember when he peaked [Jon fitch fight] people around here were calling him the Brazilian Justin Bieber.

She's beautiful no matter what haircut she has.

Don't be shallow dude :|

Maybe she wanted to be recognized by her skills and not her looks. But please Rose. Bless us with hair!!! :)
She said it was getting in the way of training and fighting and she wanted to get rid of it as a distraction

Back