[VID] TJ Dillashhaw cheap shots K1 Champ Takeru Segawa

TJ is an asshole. Dude can't control himself. I guess all the rumors are true. And I thought Cody was the instable one.
cody is definitely the unstable one, but dillashaw has his moments

I didn't like him the moment I saw this...
tumblr_n6261q1A8V1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Like Conor he's holding up the belt.

Wow what a fuckin dick.
Even in the nastiest sparring matches where i've had my bell rung I've heard the timer. He is a champ and a pro, he knew what was doing.
Very despicable shit TJ.
...And to these assholes acting like "it was sparring it happens!" Glove up and take a late shot from a pro fighter, see how you feel kids.

That was a dick move for sure. I would be interested to hear what Takeru thought about it. The end of the video is I assume them asking him about the cheap shot. Maybe someone that speaks Japanese can help us out on that.

ive never seen a video of TJ doing "light" sparring the guy goes up to a hundred every time

obviously he SHOULD be more aware of the obvious belt but honestly when you're training with hot heads like him you gotta know what you're getting yourself into i definitely wouldn't put a novice with him for example

Breaking news, TJ is a bitch

He is a delusional little twerp, getting upset because a kickboxing champion is better at kickboxing than a fucking wrestler

Too bad MM isn’t a finisher
He may not be a KO artist but he lulls people into submissions.

Last edited:
That was a dick move for sure. I would be interested to hear what Takeru thought about it. The end of the video is I assume them asking him about the cheap shot. Maybe someone that speaks Japanese can help us out on that.

said that it started as a normal sparring, things got a bit heated. He realized that when TJ was going hard, and threw the cheap shot. He wasn't annoyed by the cheap shot and appreciates that TJ treating it like a real fight.

bahahaha and just like that, everyone has turned on TJ again....

Hilarious! I saw him throwing and the bell or whatever that was sounded while he was in the middle of throwing a combo. I must be missing something from that video.

Shit like this happens in fights all the time. It's no different than sparring.
Yes it is different...

Hilarious! I saw him throwing and the bell or whatever that was sounded while he was in the middle of throwing a combo. I must be missing something from that video.

Did you watch the whole video?

said that it started as a normal sparring, things got a bit heated. He realized that when TJ was going hard, and threw the cheap shot. He wasn't annoyed by the cheap shot and appreciates that TJ treating it like a real fight.

Thanks.

Dayum TJ is such a douche. This proves he definitely ended Holdsworth's career. Snake gon Snake.

Japanese Fighter total class act saying that he's just happy that TJ sparred like its a real fight.

I was a fan TJ but you disappoint.
<Dylan>

if it was the other guy who had snuck in a shot, TJ would have LOST IT!

Lol he smashed Cody then screamed in his face and he did nothing about it.
probably because he just got KO'd? Dont act like you wouldnt want to see that fight again though. Cody is young and still has a damn good chance at beating TJ.

bahahaha and just like that, everyone has turned on TJ again....

Shit like this happens in fights all the time. It's no different than sparring.

Middle of throwing a combo? That isn't remotely what happened.

Damn, that was pretty late. I don't know who wins, TJ's cheap shot, or Garbrandt being a bitch after a mistake from Van Damme.

Takeru would wreck him in k1, would be fun to watch. TJ's movement is useless in K1.

probably because he just got KO'd? Dont act like you wouldnt want to see that fight again though. Cody is young and still has a damn good chance at beating TJ.

Cody is chinny, this is his 2nd KO loss, and he got kicked by JCVD, TJ will knock him out again but only sooner next time.

Back