VIDEO: 54-yr-old ugly manlet says my 26-Year-Old Model Girlfriend Is Out Of My League

22220542_319386541861155_2741447504431153152_n-jpg.66433

This looks like a humanized Thanos!

Ha, this is like a Chad on steroids!

Heard some other posters state he was a hired gun or paid troll to bring traffic down here or de stabilize or disrepute.. sorta thing.

Seemed a bit over the top, in certain categories.

Nah, I don't think that he was anything more than the freak that he was. LOL.
I used to have my go rounds with him back when he was still Seaside & it was his actions on a thread that we were arguing on that got him banned under that moniker. Then, when he came back as Caudillo we had one harsh exchange on a thread after which he fucked off & I just stopped responding to any of his posts.

See all these stories about seaside and other people like that are why I keep turning down the admins when they ask me to be mod, I just don't want to be involved in that nonsense.

These people are creepy. They will call handsome guys ugly for the strangest things and create term mogging? Wtf
Mogging comes from PUA lingo. AMOG means "Alpha Male of the Group", and Mog is the verb tense.
screenshot-www-urbandictionary-com-2019-07-15-15-20-46.png

Without any other context and presented with these photos, who would you choose is the dominant one?
4Z5OLEKh.jpg

7kldbYa.jpg

Back