VIDEO: Joseph Diaz Jr padwork

Do you think that is his real training intensity or is this up or down for the cameras?

Meh, he aight.

Now someone like Guzman when he was in his prime (2 mins in):

It's really unfair to Diaz to be posting these Caribbeans, but it's fun:

P.S. - Rigo's warm-up:

Do you think that is his real training intensity or is this up or down for the cameras?

Its steady. The pad work is very in line with Diaz's style. When he spars he's very controlled and technical. You don't see him go for a lot of big shots.

Its steady. The pad work is very in line with Diaz's style. When he spars he's very controlled and technical. You don't see him go for a lot of big shots.

Makes sense. He seems pretty tired during his break.

Meh, he aight.

Now someone like Guzman when he was in his prime (2 mins in):

I'd like to see Floyd Mayweather Jr. hit the pads with that intensity. It seems he only goes at 70% during his trainings.

Feel like this deserves a mention. The cannon shots/hip loading (I think that's what it's called)/posture/speed (albeit not as impressive as Guzman's)...
[YT]PY_i7pztGRw[/YT]
starts at 5:36 and don't forget to pick your jaw up from the floor.

Poor Diaz. What did you guys do to my thread. :icon_lol:

I'd like to see Floyd Mayweather Jr. hit the pads with that intensity. It seems he only goes at 70% during his trainings.

Yeah but Floyd did something Joan did not, and that is become a star and beat the ass off of anyone who got in the ring with him.

Poor Diaz. What did you guys do to my thread. :icon_lol:

Hmm...improve the quality of it? :D

Last edited:
Back