VIDEO: Mickey Gall quits job as dishwasher, breaks plate

Being this douchey is a full time job, no time for dishwashing

Its like watching a spoiled 6 year old in a 25 year olds body

Reminds me of the movie Jack with Robin Williams, except Robin was more likeable

Sage will apply for his position

This guy beats a 19 year old kid and a "side show joke" and he thinks he's hot shit....

inb4 10 pages of Pleb Sherdoggers who work a 9-5 job/minimum wage jobs get super rustled over the obvious fake acting of mickey.

Expect the word entitled to be thrown out a lot, and eventually it's gonna turn into a discussion on how millennials/liberals ruined America.

Should keep your typical sherdog pleb, entertained for the next few days.

from crushing cans to crushing dishes, I say it is progress

That was potentially dangerous. A shattered piece of plate could have bounced off the counter and cut his face.

I kinda wish it did. #InstantKarma

That was potentially dangerous. A shattered piece of plate could have bounced off the counter and cut his face.

I kinda wish it did. #InstantKarma

Now that would have been entertaining! Mickey Gall the new cringe king in MMA.

inb4 10 pages of Pleb Sherdoggers who work a 9-5 job/minimum wage jobs get super rustled over the obvious fake acting of mickey.

Expect the word entitled to be thrown out a lot, and eventually it's gonna turn into a discussion on how millennials/liberals ruined America.

Should keep your typical sherdog pleb, entertained for the next few days.

Aren't you just super edgy? Good job...

Wasn't Gall the same person who kept calling Northcutt corny. I guess Gall knows corny because that was a corny video.

Intro's too long and the video itself sucked. Bad acting. Mickey needs to learn to relax and let things flow. He's too nervous and tense.

He can stick around and clean up all that glass...it might end up in Grandmas soup...asshole.

Back