[VIDEO] Rafael Mendes Highlight

Naja

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Whats up everyone! :icon_chee I just finished doing a highlight of Rafael Mendes. The last highlight I made was of Caio Terra. I'm still kind of noobie in this stuff, but I would like to share it here.

Hope you guys enjoy it.. Any tips are welcome.

Last edited:
That was awesome. How long do those usually take you to make?

That was awesome. How long do those usually take you to make?
More or less 4 days, from these 4 days 3 days are just collecting the footage and placing it on order.

HLs were great. Song choice... Ehhh... No so much.

Is there ever a HL posted where someone DOESN'T complain about the music choice...

Will check it out when I get home. I promise not to complain about the music, whatever it is.

Very nice HL. Thanks for posting.

<-----Can I suggest making one for this guy too? There are a few out there but you might be able to do better. BTW, it's Rani Yahya

Whats up everyone! :icon_chee I just finished doing a highlight of Rafael Mendes. The last highlight I made was of Caio Terra. I'm still kind of noobie in this stuff, but I would like to share it here.

Hope you guys enjoy it.. Any tips are welcome.

Link to Paypal?

Is there ever a HL posted where someone DOESN'T complain about the music choice...

We all have our different music preferences. Not ragging on the video clips, it was well done, just not a fan of the music choice.

Haven't watched it, but it's sure to be a better musical choice than if you let the Mendes brothers choose their own music...

Haven't watched it, but it's sure to be a better musical choice than if you let the Mendes brothers choose their own music...

It's actually pretty close ... the music fits, it's like he took the Mendes bros' awful taste in music and ever-so-slightly improved it.

It is neither here nor there, but this remains my alltime favorite grappling HL tune. Well done Reilly:

[YT]iJkaTEmIP3E[/YT]

the only tips i would have to improve it is make it longer... i could watch him roll all day, some great stuff... oh and lose the bible quote :p

It's actually pretty close ... the music fits, it's like he took the Mendes bros' awful taste in music and ever-so-slightly improved it.

It is neither here nor there, but this remains my alltime favorite grappling HL tune. Well done Reilly:

[YT]iJkaTEmIP3E[/YT]

HAHAHAHA, thanks for the opinion anyway. The music I chose I heard in Ben Henderson's entrance in UFC on Fox 5. I saw your video.. Some sneaky submissions, nice HL really, but I didn't enjoy the music choice that much.. Anyway, each in one with their own music taste. Music suggestions are welcome for my next hl though.

IMO classical music is the best for BJJ highlights.

Still, nice compilation! Rafa is a beast.

[YT]iJkaTEmIP3E[/YT]

that music is horrible. it is like back in the 90s when people thought fatboy slim was great. now this music is ruining sirius electric area and bpm for me.

pretty sure they should play darkthrone for all highlights (ha, it really is pointless as everyone does not like the same shit. best thing to do is press the speaker thing and make and X on it)

anyway, kind of surpirsed this HL is less than 2 hours long

Back