VIDEO: Rose (at 16) Gets Honored As Her Town’s Athlete Of The Month

Yeah, you really won at life, brah; meanwhile I'm on welfare and fucking your fat, old mom. :(
Damn rex this aint the OT bro, relax. We cant loss the platinum nation leader to this nonsense. @Jehannum look rex is trying to get himself banned geeeez
@Karnage maybe u need to talk to this suicidal man

Sometime between this video in the OP and her entrance to the UFC, she lost all self-esteem and took on an urban persona.

Unfortunate.

Sad.
When did she start with the ebonics? She needs to stop that bullshit.

Fucking LOL...I hate that. Grow the fuck up and stop using it to put people down.

The population of Greater Milwaukee is over 1.5 Million, but you just had to be a smart ass, didn't you. 600,000 is not a town either.

You said Milwaukee was a city (correct) over of a million people (incorrect).

It was predicted!!!

Her mom made her run!

Pat is always on her back!

PVZ made her bald!

She was the champion we wish we had and we now have BUT we don’t deserve!!!

Long live the Rose that is a Thug!!

JBG TAKE ME!!

Sometime between this video in the OP and her entrance to the UFC, she lost all self-esteem and took on an urban persona.

Unfortunate.

Apparently, at some point, she was very likeable and didn't bring shame to her family.

Sad.
Two words: Dana White

I guess someone has to say it: Pat Barry got together with her one year after this video was recorded. Can't blame him really, as long as it's legal. Also why does this look like it was recorded in 1985?

I guess someone has to say it: Pat Barry got together with her one year after this video was recorded. Can't blame him really, as long as it's legal. Also why does this look like it was recorded in 1985?

Yeah the video has that 80s vibe I don't know what it is I can't really tell but it really feels so 80s.

Back