Video shows gas-station hostages subduing killer gunman

Swat? After almost an hour? Wow.

Uncle Ruckus should die, imo. Rip, 24 yr old father.

Bold and brave move for the one guy to take him down. Others should have grabbed glass beer bottles and broke them on his head.

damn that was sick. Awful that he had already killed that poor guy though.

dang sad the one guy had to die, but at least everyone jumped in when that one good Samaritan went for his gun, but they went easy on him

I expected some head stomps knocking that fat lard out cold or something. or once he is out cold someone take a belt out and tie his arms and legs or something but still good to see they were able to escape.

saw this on related video scary ass situation dude shoots at at trooper

The guy who attacked him is a straight up hero.
Bless that man for his courage.

That customer that initially fought Maclean is straight up bad ass.

Terrible that the 24 year old father of two died by that douchebag but hats off to the hostages that managed to survive the situation.

WTF, they were locked in there with that guy for an hour before the cops came?

LOL at the chick hitting him with her shoe

LOL at the chick hitting him with her shoe

Oh, you know she’s Latina. Anybody who has grown up in Latin household knows you’ve got your ass kicked by your mom with her shoe. Or, a wooden broom.

Es normal.

Too bad there wasn't a sherdogger in that store. The shop would've been filled with uppercuts before the guy got the first shot off.

Dang I wonder what made that first dude decide to fight at that exact moment? Looked like he was losing the fight too, could've been shot.

But I guess at some point he decided he's going to go out on his own terms. Glad it ended well for him. Too bad the young father was killed.

They should have killed the worthless inbred sidewalk sissie.

This coward thought he was going to prey on the weak like other rent a thugs. Not today fat boy!

I did hate to hear about the father being shot for no reason.

Im shocked they didn't kill him. I cant say I wouldve been so nice.

Back