Video: The disturbing truth about the Gracie family, No honor, cannot respect them anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Rogan knows about this... He always represents the Gracies as mma royalty.

Apparently Brazilian people knew this back even before MMA was mainstream.

Whait this is news , they used to pic fights with randoms on the beach and vid that shit. They had there culture appropriated By wshh pus pus

Everyone talks like and wants to be a boss, a gangster, the man. But when someone actually is, they are disturbed and offended. Okay.

Who "wants to be a gangster" besides actual criminals and rappers?

They are in brazil where shit like that happens all the time I remember lots of fights on the beach over a girl as one of ricksons 300 wins. Its apparently pretty gang like and wild there.
No it's not like that, most people are just regular people trying to have fun as you would expect at any beach... Brazilian in general are trully friendly compared to other places...
But as a lot of places in the planet there is some fucking insecure asshole wanting to looking good, because his daddy don't pay atention to him or in the case of Gracies, insecure because their daddies are fingerbanging them since childhood to suceed as a fighter and a tough guy.
PS: We do have a lot of crime tough.

Watch the video again and you'll see the video edit where it jump cuts to him being triangled right after he starts winning the fight. It's the reason Krazy Horse tracked Wandy down afterwards and knocked him out. They jumped him when the video stops as he is winning the exchange and then record again as he's in the triangle they probably put him in when they jumped him. Krazy Horse talks about all this in an interview on youtube. The video backs him up, as does Wandy pretty much admitting KH knocked him out in another interview.

I listened to Krazy Horse’s account of the brawl and I forgot which other mma fighter who was actually in the room to vouch for Bennet’s story, man that’s insane. I’m so glad he clocked Wanderlei. I love watching Silva fight but he’s a punk with a few screws loose. Notorious for grabbing the rope to land a devastating stomp, taking a point doesn’t matter since the guy he stomped is halfway to being tko’ed already.

Dont forget Royce kicking Yoshida in the balls at the beginning of their second match.

:)

Or nut shot on Ken shamrock in bellator....

Then when interviewed about it he didn't deny it or apologize he just spouted off something like"me and Ken came up when there were no rules"

Realistically though they aren't good or bad they are just people.

They still seem to think they are mma. That's the biggest problem I have with them now.
Seems the pummelling Hughes gave Royce wasn't enough to get the message across.
I bet Rickson is the most arrogant of these cowards of all. So scared of losing, he never even fucking fought.

They still seem to think they are mma. That's the biggest problem I have with them now.
I bet Rickson is the most arrogant of these cowards of all. So scared of losing, he never even fucking fought.
BJJ needs the old rules..
All of u are jelaous of them, sad

It is strange how Rickson kept saying he was 400 and 0 lol, his own father Helio said his son was making up stories with that record

Weird how Rickson who was the most physically fit and strongest of the Gracies refused to challenge Sakuraba, and Bas Rutten.

He cared more about his image of an undefeated fighter, more than challenging himself. Bas and Saku would destroy him

Rickson is a legend in BJJ but in the MMA he didn't really fight anyone legit he fought a few fixed fights against some Japanese fighters who took dives, and when he was in Brazil he fought before UFC was around in the 70s fighting guys who had limited fighting with his gracie challenge match

Royce even had more balls.

It is strange how Rickson kept saying he was 400 and 0 lol, his own father Helio said his son was making up stories with that record

Weird how Rickson who was the most physically fit and strongest of the Gracies refused to challenge Sakuraba, and Bas Rutten.

He cared more about his image of an undefeated fighter, more than challenging himself. Bas and Saku would destroy him

Rickson is a legend in BJJ but in the MMA he didn't really fight anyone legit he fought a few fixed fights against some Japanese fighters who took dives, and when he was in Brazil he fought before UFC was around in the 70s fighting guys who had limited fighting with his gracie challenge match

Royce even had more balls.

'Rickson is mma GOAT' - every Gracie at the dinner table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back