Video: Tyron Woodley just claimed racism on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
UFC tries to hype and falsely promote people constantly.

Look at Sage and Conor. 2 dudes that are nowhere near the best in the world getting more attention than actual fighters.

Shit make me sick.

I can't stand Conor, but he's 10 times more proven than Tyron is.

Anderson got KTFO and was a challenger who got an instant rematch. Isn't Anderson BLACK and Chris white?

Or are you retarded?
Ok dumbass he was the GOAT middleweight of all time and a long reigning, exciting champ off of what many considered a fluke loss.... ya totally the same thing!

UFC tries to hype and falsely promote people constantly.

Look at Sage and Conor. 2 dudes that are nowhere near the best in the world getting more attention than actual fighters.

Shit make me sick.

Conor isn't an actual fighter? LOL, you are just hating. He smoked the 145 pound GOAT in 13 seconds and wrecked the 155 champ without breaking a sweat.

haha... what a fool you are, and the attention Conor gets is because he has charisma.

If the UFC could throw some cash an turn anyone into a PPV King they would do it with everyone.

Ok dumbass he was the GOAT middleweight of all time and a long reigning, exciting champ off of what many considered a fluke loss.... ya totally the same thing!

So the UFC isn't racist? I mean, if the UFC wants a "white" look for their champ why risk letting a GOAT fight him?

He said 'He's the worst treated Champ in UFC history"
said DJ and Jon Jones are treated bad too cuz they're black, And Jon Jones was buried cuz he's black. Wonder boy said he doesn't see Woodley as being mistreated at all and implied Woodley was being overly sensitive. Woodley also said Wonderboy begged for the fight which Wonderboy denied.

Not only ESPN, Twitter as well.

They did NOT bring in natural attention.

Sage didnt even have a wikipedia page until Dana put him on looking for a puppet or whatever that lame ass show is.

Conor was a nobody getting subbed in 36 seconds by people outside the top 50. How many Conor threads did you see during the Machida Era? Or how about when Lesnar beat Carwin?

Conor has been fighting since then but nobody gave a shit cause he wasnt very good and still isnt. Dana just hyped him to casuals.

1. Sage had a Wikipedia page as he had worked in Hollywood as a teenager.
His first two UFC fights were also on fight pass. He created a buzz after his first two wins so they decided to get behind him. (They would be stupid not too)

2. Conor had some hype coming into the UFC because he had the Cage Rage FW and LW title. He capitalized on that and was out spoken from day 1 saying that he was going to be a two division champ.

There are also 35 million Irish Americans living in the US compared to 6 million which is the population of Ireland. An Irish fighter that knows how to sell fights is promoters wet dream. I think Conor is a douche, but the boy has proven himself no doubt.

Last edited:
So the UFC isn't racist? I mean, if the UFC wants a "white" look for their champ why risk letting a GOAT fight him?
The ufc is about money, so wharever champ makes them more they want. If its anderson silva who already was making them money(only after he beat chael great white hope twice) or if its a wonderboy, Conor, pvz, sage, or mick gall looking fighters. All who recieved a lot of hype before they deserved it.
People like woodley, lorenz larkin, or aljaimain sterling sisnt get that push. What say you to that? More excuse reasons or more bullshit! Maybe its becuase the ufc has realized that a big demographic of their fans go by the "look" of a fighter at least a fair amount?

I am racist against white Republicans.
Don't tell anyone though.
I don't want any trouble.
Let's see, out of high school yet, umm, work at McDonald's or some place similar as an adult and blame everyone and everything accept for yourself for your lack of achievements in life, maybe have plans on going back to school someday, or keep saying that over and over so people keep believing you have possibilities, or you live at home and your best friend is the internet. Based off your intellectual way of communicating, I was trying to guess your life. How did I do? Keep running into that glass ceiling pal and chasing those life dreams.

U got ur insults from f.r.i.e.n.d.s or Seinfeld? U corny as fuck.. and dumb as fuck if u thank anyone read that bible u just typed. Lmao

Absolutely amazing the people who are most unaffected by racism seem to have the most to comment about? He's too sensitive, he's racist against whites, he should just shut up, he's playing the race card?

Make America Great Again...

Last edited by a moderator:
U got ur insults from f.r.i.e.n.d.s or Seinfeld? U corny as fuck.. and dumb as fuck if u thank anyone read that bible u just typed. Lmao

The good thing about posting a message of any length, is the viewers can choose to read it or not (but you obviously did since your TV education made you think I plagiarized some sitcom). I made no assumptions on what you would or wouldn't read, and I don't care either way. Besides you obviously being offended by reading anything more than a book with pop up pictures and the irony of your sentences sounding like that of a 3rd grader (and you calling me dumb) what exactly did the entitled generation fella get upset at? Hopefully mom isn't yelling at you that dinner is ready yet so you can respond. Hope the food is good.

Absolutely amazing the people who are most unaffected by racism seem to have the most to comment about? He's too sensitive, he's racist against whites, he should just shut up, he's playing the race card?

e81bf3547b4f793dd4ca281c2a91c767.gif

How do you know if someone on here is or hasn't been affected by racism? And besides having no idea where the picture you grabbed off the internet is from, why and the hell are you posting pictures of what appears to be someone dead. What the hell is wrong with you? I don't think that is proper to post. Hope you feel good about yourself.

People like Woodley are the reason that most of the racism exist today. I honestly hope his kids are taken away from him because they are going to be the same way. Racism sucks, it's bad, and Woodley, his people, and white libs are just trying to shove that garbage down our throats. They are the main reason America voted for Trump of all people. People are sick of the people who are the real racists. I've been wondering for like a decade when people would catch on and realize what these fuckers are trying to do. So now in 2017 no one is buying into the bs anymore, now their crying is just annoying to everyone and no one takes them seriously anymore.

I seriously hope Wonderboy beats him into a coma. He is the most annoying fighter in the history of MMA.

The good thing about posting a message of any length, is the viewers can choose to read it or not (but you obviously did since your TV education made you think I plagiarized some sitcom). I made no assumptions on what you would or wouldn't read, and I don't care either way. Besides you obviously being offended by reading anything more than a book with pop up pictures and the irony of your sentences sounding like that of a 3rd grader (and you calling me dumb) what exactly did the entitled generation fella get upset at? Hopefully mom isn't yelling at you that dinner is ready yet so you can respond. Hope the food is good.

Again with the bible writings lmao.. of course the food is good... ur mom cooked it.. dont nobody make cherey pie like ya mama.. sorry i streatched it out.

Your mom pussy so losse she holds double dutch tournaments in there .. lmao

How do you know if someone on here is or hasn't been affected by racism? And besides having no idea where the picture you grabbed off the internet is from, why and the hell are you posting pictures of what appears to be someone dead. What the hell is wrong with you? I don't think that is proper to post. Hope you feel good about yourself.

You sound shook? 1st time seeing something real on the Dog? And I only have to read a few comments to know some assholes here who may have encountered any sort of racism was by watching a movie or hearing someone talk of it. Stop acting all offended and man up the picture is real does it matter where it came from?

e81bf3547b4f793dd4ca281c2a91c767.gif

You watch TYT or something?

Come on man? Not a good person? You list two examples in this guys public life and claim to know if he's a good person or not? Don't be ridiculous we all make mistakes.
Come on man? Not a good person? You list two examples in this guys public life and claim to know if he's a good person or not? Don't be ridiculous we all make mistakes.
He's sexually assaulted like Three people on camera that i know of, and he was riding on sparking rims In a police chase.....those aren't mistakes we all make.Stealing a candy bar or getting a ticket are mistakes we all make.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back