Vikings: Valhalla

Where are the pics of the sexy viking ladies to entice me into watching this show? And do said sexy viking ladies get nekkid at any point? ARE there any sexy ladies in the show?

Otherwise, I’m out. Do better TS.

It was okay. I'll watch a second season but it better be longer than 8 episodes.

It’s decent.

It’s evident from the jump that it ain’t as polished as the original, but it’s still quite watchable.

It was an ok first season but felt like to much talking a lot of times. I do like how it ended though so I'll check out season 2. Apparently it's already been renewed for season 2 and 3.

Is that the show with the black woman who's supposed to be an Earl? Lmao

It was okay. I'll watch a second season but it better be longer than 8 episodes.
At most it should be ten, this is why the first 3.5 seasons of original Vikings was so good. When they switched to 20+ episodes a season it really suffered. While this show didn’t have as compelling of characters as the first one (Floki, Aethelstan, Ragnar) it was still a good show. I love their addition with the pagan priests/priestess and their makeup, the aesthetic is fantastic. Plus bringing back the seer was a great touch

At most it should be ten, this is why the first 3.5 seasons of original Vikings was so good. When they switched to 20+ episodes a season it really suffered. While this show didn’t have as compelling of characters as the first one (Floki, Aethelstan, Ragnar) it was still a good show. I love their addition with the pagan priests/priestess and their makeup, the aesthetic is fantastic. Plus bringing back the seer was a great touch

Until the guy traps his ghost in an empty cage...

Didn't like it nearly as much as Vikings. It kind of felt like Vikings light IMO. Somewhat predictable storyline. A lot of talking and building up of story/plot for not the greatest payout. Some dumb pointless stuff that just kind of ate up time. I feel like when it was just getting good the season was over and we'll have to wait like 16 months for another 8 hours of it.

I compare it to the newest season of The Last Kingdom and TLK blows it away as far as pace of story.

I still recommend watching Vikings Valhalla especially if you watched the Vikings series. It's good but not great IMO>

Last edited:
If you thought vikings Valhalla was good, watch Vikings and prepare to shit yourself.

Valhalla was sorely lacking a lot of the charisma of season 1-4 of the originals

It was okay...I like Viking a lot more if I am honest. To me it seemed like the characters in Vikings were better written and drew my interest. Valhalla not as much, I just didn't find myself as invested in the characters and story. I will watch Season 2, hopefully it picks up.

Well he has been dead for over a hundred years, so it was all a ghost.

It was almost believable him hanging out in a hut all the time vs him being killed off in vikings then put in an empty cell here after others have force visions.

Im not even going to touch king joffrey wannabe

Back