Media Vince McMahon responds to Dana White: denies bad past, & says "I'm a better businessman"

Who is the better businessman?

• Total voters
Wasnt Vince handed his business from his dad whom built it?
At least something according to that degree from Hulk Hogan on JRE
He did but he put all his money on wrestlemania succeeding and the company probably would have gone under if it didn't.

TUF saved the UFC... Dana didn't even wanna do it. He's just lucky smarter businessmen than himself went ahead with it

Vince bought his dad's hugely successful regional business, which had several million dollars in annual revenue, at a big discount and used it as a base to build a worldwide multi-billion dollar empire
Vince didn't know his dad growing up so while he was brought into the business as an adult, he did have to go through growing pains of learning the ropes and actually had to declare bankruptcy at least once in the 70's because of failed promoting ventures

Don't believe anything Hulk Hogan says about anything, he's pretty much the biggest liar the world has ever known LoL

Dana is a shit clone of Vince. The whole UFC business model was ripped off from the WWE.

Dana is not a "tough" guy, I can easily knock him the F out

1250841813.0.jpg

Vince is by far the better businessman. His company almost had him out the door and he turned around and got it back, then threw out all the anti-Vince board members through the sale. Dana had to apologize for assaulting his wife. Vince never so much apologized at all for probably doing way worse. Two giant Dbags but Vince is the better Dbag (businessman)

His father was pretty cutthroat himself and even though he was dying he still made Vince pay him for it , I think it was a million , and I know that sounds like fuck all , but a million was a lot of money in 1980 , and the business was even 1/100 the size it became

He was accused of sexual misconduct and was advised to step aside controlling the company , he then decided against that advice and decided to sell the company of his own free will
I guess I missed the new law that says you can be found guilty of rape without being accused charged or convicted of rape , but they can force you to sell your own company anyway
He fucked that bitch and it fucked up her life Imagine if it was your mom or sister? Speaking of, he also knowingly had a boy molester as his second in charge... Ol' Pat. He buried it just like those Vatican pricks. Fuck Vince and his high opinion of himself.

Vince was at Ngannou v Fury, hopefully as the better businessman he will force Dana to make Ngannou v Jones. There's no reason not to other than Dana's ego.

Hard to say Dana saved UFC which created MMA with the athletic commission and had every political figure down his back to ban it .

Vince didn’t follow his fathers foot steps and actually was told not to expand the WWF and keep it regional bc of death threats with the other organizations territories ,it was rule of thumb to stay in your own lane back in the day ,you had NWA controlling the mid west stuff AWA etc etc ……Vince was the pro wrestling UFC the top promotion because he took chances .

Whites definitely the tougher guy but I think Vince is more creative but he can be he’s in charge of entertainment not an actual sports event where guys are trying to hurt each other .

I boxed in one of Mcmahons tough man contest back in the late 90”s he bought it from Art Davie and did it up like the WWE with entertaining ring walks and we had to be interviewed in the ring bf the bell rang to bad mouth opponents but it never panned out like the XFL when he owned that . So he’s ventured into football and boxing briefly with little success.

If Dana expanded beyond MMA we’d probably have a clearer answer right now I don’t think it’s one or the other two separate successful characters, Both are hard headed and unless you aren’t in good with them they probably don’t acknowledge you much . White is making that slap box thing successful so ?

Id say it’s a draw but even Donald Trump failed in his own MMA promotion Affliction so money doesn’t guarantee success most MMA promotions went under by not taking the steps .

Donald didn't run Affliction. There was actually an article (MMA Junkie..? Dont recall which site) which reported that he wasn't even a financial investor in it, but that he was a comped attendee much like all of the celebrities you see at boxing events, only with a more detailed arrangement which was written to cast the impression that he was involved with the promotion.

Hulkster also claimed to have fought in the Kumite, played bass for Metallica, and to have been offered the lead role in the Wrestler before turning it down and allowing Mickey Rourke to accept it.

Hulkster also claimed to have fought in the Kumite, played bass for Metallica, and to have been offered the lead role in the Wrestler before turning it down and allowing Mickey Rourke to accept it.
Unfortunately that's only a small amount of the Hulkster's lies lol

Hulk Hogan was a sociopath way before Jon Jones made it cool

Donald didn't run Affliction. There was actually an article (MMA Junkie..? Dont recall which site) which reported that he wasn't even a financial investor in it, but that he was a comped attendee much like all of the celebrities you see at boxing events, only with a more detailed arrangement which was written to cast the impression that he was involved with the promotion.
That’s not true at all he’s quoted as saying he was going to take over the UFC I know he was the financial backer bc I remember it .

This is from a bleacher report article Trumps Failed Venture Into the MMA world (During the event, Clubine got the opportunity to interview Trump and asked him if he thought Affliction would end up taking over the UFC. He said: "It probably will. ... All the fighters want to be with us, and I think it probably will take over."

Last edited:
Back