"Violent Bob Ross" Luis Pena vs. TUF Winner Mike Trizano Added to UFC Fight Night Denver

Who wins? "Violent Bob Ross" Luis Pena or Mike Trizano?

• "Violent Bob Ross" Luis Pena

• Mike Trizano

Results are only viewable after voting.
I want Mike to show us something. Great athlete, out of a great team. I wanna see something exciting. Its kind of like being udefeated doesn't mean anything unless it looks good nowadays.

He didn't throw the fight away. Joe G has 0 fundamentals. Hes all subs and flashy shit
nah he fought like an absolute clown, he could have won that easily if he actually tried to fucking fight.

it honestly looked like he bet on himself to lose a decision or something, bunch of people have said the same thing too.

nah he fought like an absolute clown, he could have won that easily if he actually tried to fucking fight.

it honestly looked like he bet on himself to lose a decision or something, bunch of people have said the same thing too.

I bet 0 of you had ever seen him fight. He fought dumb cause that's how he fights.

The same fools who think Anderson losing to Weidman was a fluke.

Last edited:
Im not a Trizano fan. Something about him just rubs me the wrong way

Can we just all agree right now to ONLY call him Violent Bob Ross?

That kind of nickname needs no real name.

I always doubt those lanky guys, so I have Trizano chopping Pena down.

Great fight though, both guys will have a good future imo.

I can see Pena finishing him in 2 or just going to a smooth UD

Watch closely, Luis is going to be the best fighter ever.

VBR!!! Has the look and skills to be a star...

This Pena dude is 3-0 in his pro career? UFC signing guys way too early.

Bob Ross impressed me a lot in TUF. i think he qill win on volume amd get a late TKO.
From memory I havent seen him of his back, only his striking which qa3s very good.

Good, Pena was clearly the best LW on the show. Pena submission, 2nd round.

Never seen this Bob Ross wannabe clown fight but I'm rooting for the other guy because he's disrespecting the GOAT Bob Ross

This is probably what should have been the finals of TUF. I really like Luis Pena and what I've seen from him thus far. So I think he takes this by decision.

Back