Vitor Belfor looking huge (pic)

3rd world people cheating?

Steroids are used like candies at local gyms and high schools here in the U.S.

And as for the U.K...

Yeah, but you cannot compare the levels of social responsibility between the countries. Third world people get ahead by cheating, at everything. I've spent many years in many different countries....that's just the reality of it. Sorry if that hurts your butt. lol

Ever since he stopped using TRT he looks like AIDS or cancer patient

Man I dont understand why Vitor's farting around in the UFC. He should be juiced to the fucking max, collecting bodies somewhere in Bellator or Rizin or some shady Russian org, for big paydays.

Yeah, but you cannot compare the levels of social responsibility between the countries. Third world people get ahead by cheating, at everything. I've spent many years in many different countries....that's just the reality of it. Sorry if that hurts your butt. lol

Hurt my butt? You're assuming I'm a 3rd world'er... lol!

I have also spent more than 10 years outside of the US. Cheating is inherently the same in human nature. The difference is that in modernized nations, the cheaters are better at disguising themselves with good PR, lawyers, political connections, money, influences.

A perfect example of this is high profile athletes: Lance Armstrong, Maria Sharapova, Marion Jones, Barry Bonds, Shane Warne (top level Australian cricketter), etc., etc.

Fucking hilarious...and by the look on his face, he knows it.

But you really can't blame 3rd world people for cheating...for many of them, it's just how they grew up, and it's all they know. It the ONLY way to get ahead in life. Worked out ok for Vitor....not so good for Bisping's eye.
But doesn't it mean he disappoints his best pal jesus ?

1498839363505.jpg
finally,i have achived the physique of a ufc fighter!
shame its 2017 vitor.

Swole Vitor was an animal.

What a sight to behold.

USADA ruined all the fun.

But you really can't blame 3rd world people for cheating...for many of them, it's just how they grew up, and it's all they know. It the ONLY way to get ahead in life. Worked out ok for Vitor....not so good for Bisping's eye.

{<jordan}

Yeah, first world Americans and Europeans compete strictly natty.

Ban.

Light hearted thread and you have to bring your Ebola in here.

Please vaccinate yourself.

It's possible you don't know what a 3rd world country is. But Brazil has a huge, industrialized economy. Britain's economy is much smaller than the US economy, but that doesn't make it 3rd world either.

Back