News Vitor Belfort set to face former boxing world champion Chad Dawson

The best boxer ever, Phenom Belfort.
GlisteningLeadingAmericanpainthorse-size_restricted.gif

DefinitiveQuestionableChamois-size_restricted.gif
A boxer with no known weaknesses

What’s Chad up to these days? I can’t imagine he couldn’t get back to relatively decent shape and beat Vitor without much problems, the guy was legit not that long ago.

But here’s hoping Vitor keeps making noise in the boxing world.
it was about a decade ago let’s be honest. same goes for vitor though.

it was about a decade ago let’s be honest. same goes for vitor though.

Yeah they are both past it but being this is a boxing match if Chad is anything near his former self Vitor shouldn’t have much of a chance. But I have no idea what Chad is up to. I’m going to have to Google the last time he fought

They should let Vitor pump himself to the gills with steroids, and let him mame his opponent

what are the crossover gloves

I gotta see this. Let Vitor roid. Set Vitor FREEEEE!

And Evander wasn't? :p

I think the thing to focus on here is Dawson's age, and wear & tear. He's "only" 39, and is able to react accordingly. If it happens, it's a better fight than against a geriatric Holyfield with no business in the ring.
Evander was a shell of a corpse of a ghost of his former self. He was even worse than Chuck Liddell in his final fight with Tito. I know nothing about Dawson, but he's almost 20 years younger than Holyfield.

Never fight against TRTOR. It only ends in pain.

This "fighting retired boxers" thing won't end well for Belfort. He should've stopped with a 57-year old Holyfield

This is Vitor we're talking about. He takes a bite out of his "spinach", and age is irrelevant. A spinach-filled Vitor looking for the kill is dangerous against *anyone*. (for a few minutes, anyways)
It doesn't work like that. If it did, Goodridge and Frye (who peaked in the 90s) would've done much better in Pride. They were probably on roids like everyone else. Belfort in his final good UFC run was in his mid-30s and had just enough speed and athleticism to enhance with TRT. He may still have power, but not much else.

Dang man.. Vitor should have been fighting Jake Paul.. that was the damn fight to make, damn

Reactions: mon
Seems like Vitor's way of competing with TRT to feel like he is 19 again.

Dawson beat Hopkins for the world LHW (175) championship in 2012 and has wins over Pascal, Tarver 2X and Glen Johnson 2X. His last fight was in 2019. Dawson is way out of Belforts league.

If Dawson hasn’t fallen off a cliff, he’s going to beat the living hell out of Belfort.

It will be interesting how Belfort reacts to a younger, faster, but smaller man. He probably loses but then again I picked old man Holifield to win too...

Dawson by ko.lol I also thought Evander was going to beat him so take my prediction with a grain of salt

Back