Volk Cooking Steaks for His Team While Cutting Weight

Wormwood

Rest in Peace BWR
@Black
Reaction score
During the hardest part of fight week (weight cutting), Volk decides to cook steaks for his whole team. That’s insanely thoughtful to me. I’ll admit, as an Aldo and Max fan, I rooted against Volk during those fights… but over the years, Volk has won me over. Weight cutting time has got to be when I fighter is only thinking about themselves, but here this man is starving and frying up dozens of steaks…and he can’t even eat one. Can’t even imagine how hungry the smell made him.
IMG_7484.jpegIMG_7487.jpeg

Starts at 3:26

Oh snap!
Costa is training with Cejudo's team?
That guy on camera was right............. Costa is lookin' fine yo!

Paulo beat Luke and stole his looks along with head kick.

I cook mine in the oven well done with ketchup slathered all over, no seasoning or salt either. I buy expensive Omaha steaks, tomahawks and grass fed ribeyes and cook them the same way. Yum!

Last edited:
This is probably the greatest feat a man can accomplish (including Volk's championship wins), to cook delicious sizzling juicy steak knowing that you cannot devour it WHILE CUTTING! Viktor Frankl would be impressed at the mental strength needed to accomplish this.

Test of discipline, love shit like that
Seriously… If I skip just lunch it is guaranteed I’ll stuff my face without discretion like a maniac with whatever is in the fridge when I get home…

I don't enjoy eating after cooking for everyone; so this makes good sense for me.
I'll typically have a few drinks while playing cards with the kids, before making a plate.

That's got to be hard as fuck, most fatties can't resist having just eaten several pounds of food while this guy can after not eating for days.

All he did was throw slabs of meat on a grill. It's not like he cooked Chinese food for everybody.

Volkswagen is a cool dude, the smell of those steaks must of been almost torturous.

How much weight do you guys think he had to cut in how long of a time frame? Just curious.

Edit; lol @ autocorrect, Volk to Volkswagen 😂

Back