"Volk is still PFP #1" - Dumbest take on Sherdog right now

dont have to explain shit. the ufc will update the pfp #1 ranking and it will be islam's face on it, not volk's

bork1}

haha shit take i destroyed in one statement then, nerd. You are trying to defend a case and all u can offer up is a meme as your defense. <45>

P4P is a hypothetical where we rank their overall skills regardless of size. Volk was the smaller man and still had the bigger moments in the fight. Hence, he's p4p number 1. Unfortunately though, people with an IQ below a certain amount are unable to understand hypotheticals, so sorry TS.

ahhh yes, pfp is a flawed model because it depend on hypotheticals so lets negate facts (islam winning the fight at the same official weight as volkanovski) and keep it as subjective as possible. brilliant. dont like how weight cutting works in the ufc? get your bitch ass over to ONE

Weird thread
Islam fans showing how insecure they are. I think it's very clear they have a bias. They all thought islam was going to truck through Volk. And in their minds they have to keep the facade that he did.

Insecurity at it's finest. Even if you think islam won its plain to see that Volk was the better fighter

Islam fans showing how insecure they are. I think it's very clear they have a bias. They all thought islam was going to truck through Volk. And in their minds they have to keep the facade that he did.

Insecurity at it's finest. Even if you think islam won its plain to see that Volk was the better fighter

Gotta love how people use umbrella terms like 'islam fans'. I can do the exact same lazy shit and say volk fans are insecure and have to make up hypothetical scenarios to prove he's #1 pfp. fuck outta here with your tribalry BS

Size makes no difference in a fight? You can’t be that stupid. That’s like saying speed doesn’t matter in a race. 100% just looking to use the result to antagonise people.
This is the same
I think it's very clear they have a bias.

But he loss the fight though Lmao. What does winning the last round amount to when you've failed to win the majority of rounds? I'm not the biggest Islam fan but this Volk cope is ridiculous. "Volk didn't get ragdolled so he loses no stock!" or "Volk was winning until he wasn't!". <45>

Gotta love how people use umbrella terms like 'islam fans'. I can do the exact same lazy shit and say volk fans are insecure and have to make up hypothetical scenarios to prove he's #1 pfp. fuck outta here with your tribalry BS
You first lol. Pretending that there is no convicable way that Volk won the fight is madness that was an extreme close fight that could have gone either way.

You're both delusional and fanatical

Size makes no difference in a fight? You can’t be that stupid. That’s like saying speed doesn’t matter in a race. 100% just looking to use the result to antagonise people.
they were the same size dude

This is the same

But he loss the fight though Lmao. What does winning the last round amount to when you've failed to win the majority of rounds? I'm not the biggest Islam fan but this Volk cope is ridiculous. "Volk didn't get ragdolled so he loses no stock!" or "Volk was winning until he wasn't!". <45>
No. look, Volk showed no quit Volk was pressing the action and aggressing for a longer amount of time on the feet had islam retreating most of the fight, threw more strikes, landed more strikes, got taken down more, and was still the fresher fighter with more in the tank by the end. Those are my metrics to say he was the better fighter.

All of which are observable measurable and without bias

This is the same

It’s obvious he’s a much higher skilled fighter. You can tell by how they talk that one guy sounds like he’s got one brain cell trying to form a sentence.. it translates into fighting. Islam is like a robot and he had no answer once Volk didn’t wilt.

TS has demonstrated that he does not understand the concept of P4P, and hereby is disqualified from having an opinion

Reactions: lsa
I dont know why people have such a problem with the meaning " pound for pound".
There is reason why there is a term POUND FOR POUND.

Islam won a close fight ...no doubt but volk was the much smaller 145 champ and fucking brought it. I have no problems with people calling volk #1 pound for pound.
An absolute debate at the least-

In terms of p4p, Volk moved up in weight against a bit LW champ. He nullified his greatest threat, took little damage, and landed a significant amount of damage - to the point where half the fans think he won. That translates to a greater p4p performance than the much bigger man barely holding on to a win by the clock running out.

does it improve volks status? Not on the rankings, no, but it certainly shouldn’t count against him.

TS has demonstrated that he does not understand the concept of P4P, and hereby is disqualified from having an opinion

"I don't like his opinion, so let's shut off his right to an opinion" <---- Cancel culture in a nutshell. This fool really thinks we're on twitter <{hughesimpress}>

Pound for pound is just imaginary arm chair bs... It's like the combat sports tooth fairy... Only the kids really believe it.

Ehh it isnt that crazy. Last night showed that even with the large size discrepancy, Volk is neck and neck with Islam.

If he was the same size, or god forbid, bigger than Islam, he would have absolutely beat the shit out of him.

If Leon didn’t get to become PfP number 1 then Islam doesn’t after that performance

Islam got clowned on the feet and the ground by a smaller fighter.

Makhachev was content to sit on bottom and not get finished because he knew he had the decision.

Lol Islam was exhausted and held on for a decision he didn't even know he had, even commentary was talking g about the necessity for Islam to do something

Back