Volk vs Henry at FW should be next.

Herwald

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I don't think Volk and Henry have much left in them, as far as title aspirations go, but they're both names and, much like Lawler vs RDA, it's a champ champ fight that people kinda wanted back in the day and it would be cool to get it later than never, even without the belts on the line.

What do you think about this?

Volk saying rematch every two minutes since he's lost the belt.

I'd love to see it. Volk wins do to age being to much of a factor at the lighter weights tho. Geez! Volk can compete at LW tho. Henry's to small. He scrwed up by retireing. Blah blah blah. I'm UFC 298 drunk. Go Whittaker.

Cejudo should retire. He cannot beat the elite in any division. He torpedoed his own career. Nobody cares about him. We’ve known that since he “retired”. The Hobbit needs to go.

Volk saying rematch every two minutes since he's lost the belt.

I'd love to see it. Volk wins do to age being to much of a factor at the lighter weights tho. Geez! Volk can compete at LW tho. Henry's to small. He scrwed up by retireing. Blah blah blah. I'm UFC 298 drunk. Go Whittaker.

Cejudo should retire. He cannot beat the elite in any division. He torpedoed his own career. Nobody cares about him. We’ve known that since he “retired”. The Hobbit needs to go.

Henry looked like he gassed after 1 round last fight.

He's done.
Well, all of these responses make me think that maybe Volk isn't done and needs a rebound and UFC could wash their hands with Henry by feeding him to Volk. Let the dude get his mojo back. i still want this fight. The lead up could be fun, too.

Well, all of these responses make me think that maybe Volk isn't done and needs a rebound and UFC could wash their hands with Henry by feeding him to Volk. Let the dude get his mojo back. i still want this fight. The lead up could be fun, too.
I honestly think Volk should maybe fight Movsar and the winner of Yair/Ortega should fight Topuria as it'll be a definite barn-burner.

Unless Max torches Gaethje, then Max vs Topuria in Spain would be wild.

Pointless, the idea of Cejudo fighting for a FW title was ludicrous, without the title it would be even more stupid.

I think he should take some time, see if Aljo wins at 300 and do Volk vs Aljo. Great fight for his legacy and low risk of getting knocked out again

Volk usee to fight at 170 and Henry at 125, stop it.

I don't think Volk and Henry have much left in them, as far as title aspirations go, but they're both names and, much like Lawler vs RDA, it's a champ champ fight that people kinda wanted back in the day and it would be cool to get it later than never, even without the belts on the line.

What do you think about this?

Nah. Volk vs. Sterling if sterling beats Kattar. Or volk vs. Evloev.

Both guys can't bust a grape with their hands, so it would be a nice way to ease volk back in, instead of throwing him right back in with topuria. And those guys would both be better wins to have on his resume.

Do it in december, which would give volk 6-7 months off to rest before entering a camp

I think he should take some time, see if Aljo wins at 300 and do Volk vs Aljo. Great fight for his legacy and low risk of getting knocked out again

Great minds think alike. Aljo and evloev are high reward low risk fights for volk, since they'll both be considered legit top guys in the division, but both can't hurt people much with strikes. Perfect guys for volk to find his mojo against.

Last edited:
Volk usee to fight at 170 and Henry at 125, stop it.
Volk even fought at middleweight.

Early career

Starting as an amateur at middleweight and going 4–0 before turning professional, Volkanovski has fought in various MMA organizations in the Oceania region in Asia from 2012 to July 2016 before signing with the UFC. He won a Pacific Xtreme Combat (PXC) title and two Australian Fighting Championship (AFC) Featherweight titles.[30][31] Volkanovski amassed a record of 13–1 with 10 straight wins prior to joining the UFC.[32]

Back