Volkan "No Time" Oezdemir arrested for Battery

While it's a great feeling to beat someone up (a high like no other), you gotta control yourself and not do it outside sports or for a really good reason. Hope this gets sorted out and he gets to fight Cormier soon. Also hope no one got f'ed too badly LOL.

Damn, did he get that touch of death KO finish?

Well if it's bad Gus clear path to maybe his final TS.. Make it count..

we don't even know what happened in Volkan's case. i've never said a person deserve to be put on a wheel chair or somethnig like that. punishement have to fit the crime and Colby deserved to get smacked for being a punk douchebag bully !
Bully?

Who exactly did Colby bully?

No Time now has some time

Officer: Sir, we got a civilian who was assaulted, word on the street, the assailant goes by "No Time"
Horatio: Looks like No Time *Puts on Glasses* just found some.

or

Officer: Horatio, we got No Time, he's in custody right now.
Horatio: Looks like No Time *Puts on Glasses* will have to make time.

vlcsnap-2013-03-13-14h35m58s140a.png

Aggravated battery to be specific.
Which means he didn't just slap someone a few times, and they were physically fine.
He would've actually had to fuck them up severely.

The state of Florida’s statute for Oezdemir’s charge says a person commits aggravated battery if he “intentionally or knowingly causes great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement.”
Im from Florida and Volkan probably didn't do much but who knows. My cousin got charged with aggravated battery for throwing a flip phone at her son. Florida is stupid. Got out the next day, though.

Unfortunate. Hope the other guy is okay.

Shogun might actually get a title shot in 2018...by default.

Jeezus. The LHW division is in shambles right now. Maybe the worst it has ever been.

well, there goes the only contender dc hasn't already fought that I had even vaguely any hope or interest in

Probably ptsd or some other mental illness. Hope he gets the help he needs.

He's a thug but Sherdog will 'relate' to him and give him a pass. Same way they do most white fighters that racebait, or commit crimes.

Lets see what he did compared to what Conor did with zero consequences..

Bring back Rumble mon

He can get it again from DC after he drops Alex on his head

Oh wow. Gonna read up on this now.

Back