Volkan Oezdemir vs. Anthony Smith

Smith's head is almost twice the size. I'll go will Smith

Oezdemir's suddenly vanished in an instant the moment he faced DC,

While Smith is ready high in a brutal and dominant way right now.

Volkan has the hands.

Smith has all the other weapons.

That would be sick man. Theres a couple matchup that a im looking forward to... This would be another one

depends whos faster honestly. they both slug so damn hard but arnt the fastest when it comes to foot work

or it might come down to durability

Volkan by far. Smith is good but not that good.

Not easy to predict this one.

Since Smith's last three wins are against guys who should've retired already, I must go with Volkan though.

I have Volkan winning this. He makes use of the smallest openings to KO people and I doubt Smith has DC's chin or general awareness to avoid getting clipped by Volkan.

Smith is a very good fighter with a lot of experience and in a good place right now, so I'm not counting him out. It's harder to tell in what shape Volkan will show up mentally and physically.

I think Volkan easly ko/tko's him, c'mon guys Volkan is big Lhw in prime years, not old shogun, completely washed up Rashad or even Lombart.
I like Smith, he shows heart, but this will be to much.

I think Volkan could sniper through him at some point. Smith is a better overall striker with more tools, but he's been beating up on much smaller guys and yeah, a lot of them past their primes. Hopefully Smith is sparring with big powerful LHW's and HW's(he is that big) otherwise he's in for a rude awakening.

Back