Volkan pulled out of Shogun fight in Chile due to felony assualt charges

Damn. Was excited for that one. Feed him OSP

I read a little further and it says they're rescheduling (to a U.S card, I assume).

Damn. Was excited for that one. Feed him OSP

Let's hope Shogun would make it past 34 seconds in the rematch at least. Not sure the first one was exactly a "feeding".

Damn, these fights keep falling apart. Let Shogun have his chance to fight a top fighter. He’s earned it and it would be a banger against Oezdemir!

Meh he was gonna starch shogun anyway lets face it

Volkan knew he was gonna get slept by the GOAT. Smart duck move.

I don't believe the article has it right though, if you watched Conors bail hearing they made it very clear whether or not he could travel so if leaving the US was the issue then he'd have already known.

Applying for a work visa to another country however.... you would need to declare arrests and pending charges so I'd assume that's where the problem was but either way I guess it doesn't matter, the result is the same.

Damn, these fights keep falling apart. Let Shogun have his chance to fight a top fighter. He’s earned it and it would be a banger against Oezdemir!
Meh he was gonna starch shogun anyway lets face it

The article says they are going to reschedule. It sounds like it's probably just gonna get moved to a U.S. card. I read that after I started the thread. Guess I should edit that part. lol

I don't believe the article has it right though, if you watched Conors bail hearing they made it very clear whether or not he could travel so if leaving the US was the issue then he'd have already known.

Applying for a work visa to another country however.... you would need to declare arrests and pending charges so I'd assume that's where the problem was but either way I guess it doesn't matter, the result is the same.

It's hard telling considering Volkan is already probably in the U.S. on a work visa. Not sure how that works, but I assume they want him to stay in the U.S. until his stuff is settled.

If you have a criminal record or you are going through a trial, you will get your visa application denied in Chile. Mike Tyson couldn't enter Chile because of the rape sentence.

Let's hope Shogun would make it past 34 seconds in the rematch at least. Not sure the first one was exactly a "feeding".
Shogun is the king of rematches
(Except Hendo but he was picking him apart)

It's hard telling considering Volkan is already probably in the U.S. on a work visa. Not sure how that works, but I assume they want him to stay in the U.S. until his stuff is settled.
Feed him to hungry dogs for his crimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back