Volkanovski congrats and politely calls out Aldo

fortheo

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
upload_2019-2-2_22-11-59.png

I would watch the fuck out of that fight, but if Aldo really only has two fights left, then I'd like to see him take on a top 5 LW next.

whothafook.gif

If he does beat Volkanovski. Holloway vs Aldo 3?

I remember hoping Aldo avoided the Moicano call out, and we saw what he just did.

But look, Volkanovski is insane, and it's a good fight. We'll see what happens

<mma3>

Volkanovski just wants to make a name for himself, win or lose.

Aldo is wayyyy too high up the food chain for him

Aldo doesn’t lose to guys who aren’t way bigger than him

War FW GOAT

Volka is not as good on the feet and Aldo is gonna negate his wrestling, he would just kill another prospect, if they don't make the Conor rematch I like the Pettis fight for Aldo.

Volkanovski needs to leave him alone for 5 seconds. Like let the guy enjoy his win.

I would say stay away from Volkanovski, even if Aldo has better striking, Volk is a very dangerous fight.

There's really only Frankie, Ortega, and Aldo ahead of Volkanovski right now, so he's making the right call outs.

If he does beat Volkanovski. Holloway vs Aldo 3?
Unless there is an injury I don’t see Aldo ever getting another crack at Holloway, both their fights played out pretty much the same way why would anyone else think it’d be any different this time?

I didnt realize he was that highly ranked

He is. he beat Elkins when Elkins was ranked 10, then he knocked out mendes when Mendes was #5. He's also 6-0 in the UFC. His ranking is well deserved.

How come, Volkanovski is currently on six fight win streak in UFC against good fighters.

Dont get me wrong Aldo is still very good and this win is impressive but i think Volkanovski will beat him.

Volkanoski is Aussie which means he is a crazy good fighter. Aussies are known for being really tough. I’m picking Volk in this because he is crazy good with his stand up.

Not sure if trolling, a filthy casual or looking for likes.

I seriously have no idea who he is. Doesn't mean I haven't seem him fight but maybe nothing stood out.

How the Hulks ranked 4th only Edgar, Ortega and Aldo are ahead of him rankings wise for a ts. Both Ortega and Aldo aren't getting ts any time soon so it's really only between Frankie and Edgar. I'm not a fan of the call out though, he should be chasing the Max fight.

Aldo will KO Volk and avenge Mendes

Back