Volkanovski is just unbelievably good. Put him against Islam next

volk needs to do more to get another crack at islam. and it doesn't seem like islam is keen on rematches regardless of money.

How so first fight was super close. Volk has what it takes to win.
If Volk and Islam are same size - Volk wins 9/10 otherwise it 3/10
He 100% has chance against Islam.

He will just dominate Topuria - it won't even be interesting. It will be like tonight straight domination.

I'm not all that high on Yair (as proven by my recent posts) but I didn't think it'd be that drastic. Holy shit, Volk looks better each time.

He’d lose again but in a more convincing manner. He’d be 35 years old and fighting in neutral territory. If there was a chance for Volk to win, it was the first time in his backyard.

Btw, I think Volk kicked Islam’s ass. But lost the contest according to unified rules.

I'm not all that high on Yair (as proven by my recent posts) but I didn't think it'd be that drastic. Holy shit, Volk looks better each time.
No one has done that to Yair, I know Frankie fucked him up but that was a long time ago and this is a much better version of him.

Volk just went through him like he was nothing, was a walk in the park for him.

How so first fight was super close. Volk has what it takes to win.
If Volk and Islam are same size - Volk wins 9/10 otherwise it 3/10
He 100% has chance against Islam.

He will just dominate Topuria - it won't even be interesting. It will be like tonight straight domination.

Being a midget with no neck was an advantage against Islam. If they were same size, Islam would choke him out inside 5 mins.

Volk looks too strong for these guys at FW...was literally man handling Yair as soon as they clinched BUT yeah...too undersized for LWs lol.

No one has done that to Yair, I know Frankie fucked him up but that was a long time ago and this is a much better version of him.

Volk just went through him like he was nothing, was a walk in the park for him.
I still don't know how much better he is defensively, but his offense has looked great. I had a pretty solid feeling that Volk would walk through him, but I didn't think he'd look that good.

Who? Volk? Toyed with? If you think Islam toyed with him you must get some pretty strong shit in Kansas lad.
Missouri, lad. And he didn’t struggle at all in that fight. Because it was somewhat close, you think it was a struggle?

Back