Vote for the new mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet new mod we got. Can't even bother to stop in and say hello on his first day.

I call for an overthrow. Who's with me?

We need Barut to start another mutiny again. Where are you Barut..?

As long as i can get drunk i'm all for a mutiny

*vomits beer*

Sorry I'm late for my own award banquet fellas - was out all day doing the husband thing...you know, home depot, Olive Garden, Bed Bath and Beyond (if we had time).

Thanks for the support guys, it means a lot coming from this beloved forum.

I imagine the first time banning someone would be akin to the feeling you get the first time you ejaculate onto your adolescent fist...I just hope I get to pull the trigger sometime in the near future.

Goddamn - this Blue is going to be hard to get used to.

*bans self*

I imagine it is more like losing your virginity...go in, get a feel for things, and finish before the person being banned (or for the sake of the anaolgy...fucked) even knew what happened.

I got banned from a forum once for posting "bull dyke". Then I got banned again for changing a douche's name from Rampax to Tampax. When was the last time you've seen a moderator get banned?

Can a mod be banned for stupid stuff? or is his mod status first repossessed?

^^^^
mods can be banned.

i hear stories of a female mod in the past. apparently come red tide time... she abused her power. Now they refuse to make females mods.

i assume she got de-modded and banned. kforcer was also banned at one time.

and lusst just step into the heavies to get your feet wet.

and lusst just step into the heavies to get your feet wet.

Yeah, I'll have to do that this morning...but first I need to "READ THE GODDAMN STICKIES!!" on the mod boards before I start to go ape-shit on poor souls.

*nods head*

well that wasn't as much fun as i thought it was going to be

*rubs ass*

*posts in closed thread because he can*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back