International Wagner Claims to Have Shot Down Russian Helicopter, Putin Briefed, Operation Fortress in Play

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

I don't know how the hell some people are arguing for the West being as bad as Russia here. "Oh war is evil. So we should do nothing..."

So break promises we made to Ukraine when we said we'd help them if they got invaded?

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

I don't know how the hell some people are arguing for the West being as bad as Russia here. "Oh war is evil. So we should do nothing..."

So break promises we made to Ukraine when we said we'd help them if they got invaded?
hey i'm just glad the chuds have a place to have a circle jerk instead of shitting up the Ukraine thread.

Correct...by taking over Ukraine, Russia is putting a buffer zone between NATO and its true borders. I disagree that Russia would have eventually fully invaded Ukraine. I think they felt pressured by US/NATO policy.
No you don't. You are just against whatever Biden supports. It has nothing to do with what you do or don't believe. If it did you wouldn't believe this cockamamie nonsense about NATO pressure.

Why is WWII constantly being brought up in all of these threads?

The Soviets were good guys?

Bombing of Dresden?

Nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Japanese internment?

What was wrong with the bombing of Dresden?
Dresden was one of the few remaining cities that had been basically untouched since the beginning of the war. Dresden had factories that were still pumping out everything from guns to poison gas. Dresden was also a central rail hub that was used to transport supplies and troops around the country, continuing the war.
Were the Allies just supposed to let Dresden continue pumping out supplies, dragging the war out, and letting more Allied soldiers die than was necessary?
The Dresden bombing was justified.
Also, more people were killed in the firebombing of Hamburg in 43. But no one brings that up.

how many people has russia killed compared to America ??

where was all the good when poor middle easterners were getting slaughtered under false pretences??

how many people has russia killed compared to America ??

where was all the good when poor middle easterners were getting slaughtered under false pretences??

Tell me you know nothing about Russian history without telling me you know nothing about Russian history.

Tell me you know nothing about Russian history without telling me you know nothing about Russian history.

I’m from a country annexed by Russia

my parents were kicked out of their homeland by Stalin due to White Russian hate

I know what Russia has done but it still pails in comparison to American history lol

you literally have no idea at what scale America has operated at

from South America to the Middle East to Asia to Africa

America has been everywhere and has committed numerous genocides let alone the multitude of war crimes. Guatemalas local population barely survived and it was due to wanting ducking cheap fruit. Read your own history lol

I’m from a country annexed by Russia

my parents were kicked out of their homeland by Stalin due to White Russian hate

I know what Russia has done but it still pails in comparison to American history lol

you literally have no idea at what scale America has operated at

from South America to the Middle East to Asia to Africa

America has been everywhere and has committed numerous genocides let alone the multitude of war crimes. Guatemalas local population barely survived and it was due to wanting ducking cheap fruit. Read your own history lol

Cool fan fiction loser.

Why is WWII constantly being brought up in all of these threads?
Don't forget Iraq and Vietnam ....
ef4.jpg

What was wrong with the bombing of Dresden?

Killing women and children is bad.

Calculations of the death-toll from the Anglo-American bombing of Dresden in February 1945 have varied widely, but never ceased to be dramatic. Figures suggested have ranged from 35,000 through 100,000, and even up to half a million at the wilder fringes of speculation.

https://www.spiegel.de/internationa...-died-in-the-bombing-of-dresden-a-581992.html

Didn't realize you people had lost the plot so badly that needed to be explained to you.

Last edited:
Back