Wahhabis with nukes, what could possibly go wrong here?

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
Where the hell is our MSM on this one? Or did I miss it?

Israel is selling Saudi Arabia information that would allow the kingdom to develop nuclear weapons, a senior Israeli nuclear expert has revealed.

Ami Dor-On, a senior nuclear commentator with the Israeli military organization iHLS, said the cooperation has been made possible in the wake of the widening ties between Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and is indicative of an emerging nuclear arms race in the region.

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/05/31/563499/Israel-Saudi-Arabia-Ami-DorOn-iHLS-Pakistan

I'm hoping for fake news on this one. Sadly, I think this is actually happening. The brutal hypocrisy put forth by our own government regarding nukes in the middle east, while astonishing, may be our demise.

Does anyone actually think that Wahhabis with nukes is a good thing?

thats actually a terrifying thought

Where the hell is our MSM on this one? Or did I miss it?

Israel is selling Saudi Arabia information that would allow the kingdom to develop nuclear weapons, a senior Israeli nuclear expert has revealed.

I'm hoping for fake news on this one. Sadly, I think this is actually happening. The brutal hypocrisy put forth by our own government regarding nukes in the middle east, while astonishing, may be our demise.

Does anyone actually think that Wahhabis with nukes is a good thing?

Why would the Israelis do this? What would they gain from it? The Saudis already have nukes from Pakistan. The don't need to develop shit. They order their nukes like we order our pizzas. Yes, I think a Saudi Arabia with nukes would be a great idea. Someone has to match the Israelis in that region.

Pakistan, unlike North Korea and Iran, has managed to miniaturize their nuclear warheads to fit on a missile: "As of 2011, Pakistan possesses a wide variety of nuclear capable medium range ballistic missiles with ranges up to 2750 km. Pakistan also possesses nuclear tipped Babur cruise missiles with ranges up to 700 km. In April 2012, Pakistan launched a Hatf-4 Shaheen-1A, said to be capable of carrying a nuclear warhead designed to evade missile-defense systems. The Babur cruise missile range can also be extended to 1000 km or more."

Yes, I think a Saudi Arabia with nukes would be a great idea. Someone has to match the Israelis in that region.
yeah..... a regime with the exact same ideology as ISIS having lots of nukes...... what could possibly go wrong?

Part of Israel’s plan was to prolong the wars in the Middle East and keep them forever weakened and divided so Israel could never be threatened.

Israelis knows very well Saudis with nukes could force Iran to end their hegemony in the Middle East unless if they already built theirs. Both nuking each other will benefit Israel in the long run.

Why would the Israelis do this? What would they gain from it? The Saudis already have nukes from Pakistan. The don't need to develop shit. They order their nukes like we order our pizzas. Yes, I think a Saudi Arabia with nukes would be a great idea. Someone has to match the Israelis in that region.

Pakistan, unlike North Korea and Iran, has managed to miniaturize their nuclear warheads to fit on a missile: "As of 2011, Pakistan possesses a wide variety of nuclear capable medium range ballistic missiles with ranges up to 2750 km. Pakistan also possesses nuclear tipped Babur cruise missiles with ranges up to 700 km. In April 2012, Pakistan launched a Hatf-4 Shaheen-1A, said to be capable of carrying a nuclear warhead designed to evade missile-defense systems. The Babur cruise missile range can also be extended to 1000 km or more."

agreed. It would be suicidal or extremely stupid. Iran has to have low grade nukes already just unable to deliver hence the reason for wanting to regime change and destroy their military. Saudi probably have low grade nuke or if not they probably letting pakistan hold onto it for them like nuclear sharing that US has with germany and Turkey.

I googled it and nothing but this alleged Ámi dor´´ can be confirmed. Would also not be surprised if this was is disinformation campaign to spook people etc.

...but the Saudi Arabia Monarchy is not ISIS now is it?
did I say they were? I said they share the same barbaric ideology, but thats cool beans in your opinion?

clown...you are wrong. ISIS is khawarij, not wahabis or salafis as I seen clueless people say in here
any evidence to back this bullshit up?

It's so surreal how chummy Western nations are with Saudi Arabia.

Back