Wait hold on, I thought Conor wanted an instant rematch?

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
He was drunk and on a bender when he was trying to get that rematch, after he sobered up he realized he had no chance

Dude you gotta calm down a bit with the hate, it’s embarrassing

Conor McGregor could fight Khabib 100 times and lose every time.

If he makes a mockery out of Cowboy, that Khabib fight will be quickly forgotten by the casuals and McGregor role-players.

I have zero interest in seeing their rematch at this moment.

Khabib vs Tony is the fight to make. If Khabib doesn't want to fight, then it's Tony vs Conor.

Ye
Thought he was scared and would never fight him before either... lol

Khabib needs to go up a weight regardless

After being humiliated, Conor and his fans wanted an instant rematch.

Now Conor wants to fight Nate or Cowboy. What happened to him wanting the rematch?

Confirms that he’s scared of Khabib and will never fight him again.

Khabib Bless.

Afraid of Tony too.

He only fights these guys if he has a title to gain.

He doesn't really want either guy.

Very simple
The UFC said no
Conor said okay
They will fight again if they both win there future fights

Wrong! Dana went on Espn the following morning after the fight stating Connor called or texted him and wanted an instant rematch. Dana was grinning ear to ear because of the $$.

He never shot down the idea. He was actually pretty excited about it.

I reckon once Connor got a little rest and came to his senses, he told Dana he’s no longer interested.

I truly believe Connor can get any fight he wants far as the UFC is concern. He doesn’t want Tony or Khabib.

Now Conor wants to fight Nate or Cowboy. What happened to him wanting the rematch?

Khabib Bless.

lol great point.
Conor is not as tough as he thought he was.
Now hes running.

Ts an idiot. Conor wanted that instant rematch but Khabib ducked him. Get your facts right

Khabib Bless.
Elcucuy

Like I said in another thread:

He'd rather take on a low risk fight to get a win, then wait for Ferguson or Khabib to lose, then snake his way into a title shot since he's coming off a "win" from his last irrelevant fight.

There's a reason he's calling out Aldo, Cowboy, and Diaz. He's already beaten 2/3 and is confident in winning.

His callout of Silva is purely for a big payday and a chance at the little guy beating a much bigger guy 2 divisions up. He has nothing to lose in that fight as he's expected to lose. If he wins, he'll claim GOAT and ride that until he retires.

Khabib Bless.
He said he told the UFC he wanted a rematch, but under the circumstances would understand if it wasn't instant or even his next fight. That is literally what the man said you fucking illiterate.

Once the proper twelve wore off he realized it wasn’t such a good knock.

Back