Wait.. people actually thought JDS was natty?

I

I've done peds quite a lot in the past, not a competing athlete of course just for looks more than anything, I know how diuretics work I keep saying though with USADAs testing being so random, as in they can knock on your door several times a year there isn't even time to do an effective cycle and not get caught, it almost makes no sense, even taking short ester steroids.

You're probably right though.
My guess is that he expected one was coming (intuition or a heads-up from somebody) and he was either off with his protocols or they showed up early.

My guess is that he expected one was coming (intuition or a heads-up from somebody) and he was either off with his protocols or they showed up early.
Yeah quite possibly, suppose test suspension is only in your system a matter of days, don't USADA look into testosterone levels as well tho? I've never used suspension so no idea how quick you'd crash if you aren't using nolvadex etc, but he'd either have really high or dreadfully low levels.

To be honest, how do you expect a guy to look, he busts his ass at the gym 2 times a day his entire life?

Very few people are obvious PED users. Vitor during his TRT days and when his neck looked like a tree truck in his early years come to mind.

Thing is that I think most people who don't physically push themselves don't realize is that you can get in very good shape by trainy, eaty and sleepy.

It just seems like as soon as some people see others with muscles, they assume they must've used PEDs.

Yeah quite possibly, suppose test suspension is only in your system a matter of days, don't USADA look into testosterone levels as well tho? I've never used suspension so no idea how quick you'd crash if you aren't using nolvadex etc, but he'd either have really high or dreadfully low levels.
I'm honestly not sure how long the metabolites stay with you. And yes, I believe they look at test levels. He could have been using something else (peptides or EPO maybe) that he was trying to mask.

I'm honestly not sure how long the metabolites stay with you. And yes, I believe they look at test levels. He could have been using something else (peptides or EPO maybe) that he was trying to mask.
Very good point, peptides make you feel amazing and take years off the joints and help so much with recovery, I've done ipamorelin and mod grf and it made me feel 20 again!

People thought/think lesnar was/is natty. People believe Mike Ohearn is natty. People are retards.

MikeOhearn-3.jpg

Mike has been drug tested for 20+ years and always came back clean. Plus he is old AF and is still TST. If he really isn't natty he must have some magic cycle figured out since everyone else that has been as big as he for as long as he, all have guts and/or Palumboism.

People thought/think lesnar was/is natty. People believe Mike Ohearn is natty. People are retards.

MikeOhearn-3.jpg

he is natural, he's been drug tested for over 20 years and has never failed. Dude has been lifting for 30 years. If he looked any smaller I would be dissapointed.. It's just hard work, something unknown to this lazy generation

junior-dos-santos-2.jpg

lMGP9ei.jpg

Junior_dos_Santos-624x437.png

1102.jpg

dos-santos-244lbs.jpg

rkJp5.jpg

He's a nice guy and all but he was one of the more obvious PED abusers in MMA pre USADA. He has shrunk since then and performed terribly, and you're shocked he's trying to get an edge again by getting back on gear? He tested positive for a masking agent for a reason.

People genuinely believed this 240+lb man was natural?

edit: all of these pics are pre Usada, for those who can't tell.

Last time I saw him he looked the same... obviously he's younger looking then cause those pics r old ... but ya I don't believe he was clean for ngannou I think he tried to cheat that fight for sure bad time in his career and knowing how much of a beast ngannou is he was willing to try anything possible against that monster even if it meant cheating I think he was clean b4 tho and if not most hw were roiding too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back