Waldo Acosta De Salsa vs Tom Aspinall…

Aspinall eats guys like that for breakfast.

I had and still have Gane over Aspinall tho.
I agree on Gane tooling Tommy but you should never underestimate salsa techniques in the Octagon…

Just ask Despagnes

You act as if Tom is some elite grappler …we don’t know anything on that and he could gas himself trying to take down Cyril
Really ? He beat Volkov with a takedown in 1 round. I don't think he got taken down in the UFC. But I'm in for that banger. Stand up is close. But Cyril doesn't seem to have a UFC level ground game. As in top 10 rankings skill level. He got striking and athlecism.

Really ? He beat Volkov with a takedown in 1 round. I don't think he got taken down in the UFC. But I'm in for that banger. Stand up is close. But Cyril doesn't seem to have a UFC level ground game. As in top 10 rankings skill level. He got striking and athlecism.
Dude HW is such a joke…. Main event tonight is case in point.

95% of the UFC HWs are morbidly obese.

I got Waldo too Tom is good but highly overrated around here people talk like he's atg or goat it's ridiculous
The Dominican baseball player just beat a man who can’t stand up and could not even begin to threaten a finish. I have no idea where this confidence comes from. The guy he fought shouldn’t even be in the ufc.

Salsa Waldo beats Prime Fedor, Tom, Jones, Ngannou, Fury, and Joshua.

Just not Marcos Rodrigo De Lima

Salsa Waldo beats Prime Fedor, Tom, Jones, Ngannou, Fury, and Joshua.

Just not Marcos Rodrigo De Lima
Prime Fedor could not handle the dance distractions and would lose his legendary cool and submit himself…

The Dominican baseball player just beat a man who can’t stand up and could not even begin to threaten a finish. I have no idea where this confidence comes from. The guy he fought shouldn’t even be in the ufc.
But have you seen Waldo throw a baseball?

Aspinall would be KO’d

Back