Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story

Rate hard - out of 10

• 10 - Fifty thousand digeridoos!

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • 9 - Let's go drop acid with The Beatles.

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • 8 - Dewey Cox has to think about his entire life before he plays.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • 7 - It turns all your bad feelings into good feelings. It's a nightmare!

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • 6 - I think I'm doing okay for a 15 year old with a wife and a baby.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 5 - I need more blankets AND less blanets!

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 4 - I've been halved!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 - All you care about is fruit, and touching yourself. Well fuck you!

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 2 - I do believe in you. I just know you're gonna fail.

• 1 - I don't want no part of that shit!

• Total voters

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Walk_hard_poster_07.jpg

What does anyone think of this movie?

It's fucking hilarious, I remember I laughed my ass off all the way through

Many surprise cameos and interesting actors appearing in this movie now that I look back ,want to watch it again

Your thoughts?

Never actually saw it. It looked terrible.

6.5/10

If the role had gone to Will Ferrel, people would call it a classic, even though it would not have been any better.

And he never paid for drugs..... not once.

Rimjob fairy teapots mask the tempertantrum oh say can you see 'em.... 10/10. Saw it in the theatre inebriated. No idea how it got greenlit as the premise makes no sense financially.

It's a direct spoof of a beloved movie with a ton of older musical references mixed with jokes anyone over 50 will hate. But fuck do I loves it.

6.5/10

If the role had gone to Will Ferrel, people would call it a classic, even though it would not have been any better.

Will Ferrell couldn't lead shit out of a paper bag. He NEEDS multitudes of other really funny people to make a decent movie.

Reilly was the only man that could've pulled this off. If Ferrell had done it, it would've been yet another shit show.

Great movie. I always lose my shit during the Elvis scene.

Come with me oh midget man, so the dog can stop licking your faaaaaaacceee. Na nana na nana na na

Never actually saw it. It looked terrible.

After seeing the previews, I thought the same. I was in college when it was released and a few of my friends got really high and started watching it so I sat down (sober) and watched as well. It's hysterical.

6.5/10

Will can't carry a movie. He's much better in supporting roles. He would have ruined it completely.

Back