Wanderlei vs Rampage 4

I'm a bit embarrassed for Coker putting this fight on.

Rampage should KO him. If it's at HW and he shows up like Butterbean, Wanderlei may have a shot- but probably not. I haven't trusted Wanderlei's chin for 12 years, and now that he's 55 years old and fighting so infrequently, it's exponentially worse.

Rampage is no longer even remotely sharp, athletically. He's a different fighter. But he's probably as durable as ever. I consider that 2004 KO to be one of the most impressive KOs of all time. Rampage has always had one of the very best chins of all time. And he definitely still has the power to KO Wanderlei, as well. That didn't go away.

I can't wait to see it, but I expect it to go one way. Wanderlei should've been happy to have won the battles of their primes and look for someone else to fight.

It's basically this.

Not really. It's likely to be a striking match and should be entertaining. They can both still bang. It's just that it's a mismatch because Wanderlei is so past his prime and has absolutely no chin. Rampage's chin is still among the elite.

Wanderlei will get dieded I believe. Still gonna watch though.

I don’t care if Rampage is 97 years old and can’t move without a wheel chair, I will always tune in and watching him fight!

I still hold a grudge against the judges for his loss against Griffin!

Not really. It's likely to be a striking match and should be entertaining. They can both still bang. It's just that it's a mismatch because Wanderlei is so past his prime and has absolutely no chin. Rampage's chin is still among the elite.
If you find that entertaining then right on. I've really no interest in it.

Rampage hasn’t brought fireworks in like 10 years

LMAO. Rampage is going to end his career at worst even with Wanderlei. What an insult to Wanderleis early career

Wanderlei should've retired after the Stann fight.

In that case i'll need Tito/Frank Shamrock 2 and Tank/Cabbage 3 as well.

I would love to see old man Wanderlei knee Hampage into a living death..
But am not holding my breath

Back