Social War Room Lounge 318: Propaganda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.

SakurabasEar

Deus Magnus Est
Banned
Reaction score
Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Reactions: LMP
You skanks are whores.

posting gif's from certain websites seems to be broken right now or something. this shit is fucking with me.

it shows the image in my post when i go to post or edit it. but it wont show the image in my actual post on the thread. it just shows the name of the image. and right clicking the name of the image that shows up in my post and clicking "open image in new tab" - a method that will usually work to view broken image links or forum code - but instead of it showing the image of a third party websites gif, it just brings me to a sherdog error page saying

Sorry, you have been blocked​

You are unable to access sherdog.com

Why have I been blocked?​

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

What can I do to resolve this?​

You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.

this is messed up. ive tried posting 3 or 4 gif's today and none of them seemed to have worked. even though it shows up just fine when i am making my post, it doesnt seem to be appearing in my post, or even any quotes of my posts that has a gif in it.

lets try posting pictures......they didnt fuck this up too did they?

Jimmies+Rustled.png

nope. this one shows up as "jimmies-rustled.png" instead of displaying the actual image. this shit is so fucked right now.

Last edited:
alright, so now i cant hover my mouse over a post and click a reaction.....and in order to "like" a post you have to click the like button.....and it takes you out of the thread that you are reading and then asks you to confirm your like.

what in the bloody fuck is this? sorry guys. guess i won't be liking any more of your posts.i aint down for any of this shit. i dont need to be taken off of the page just to like a post. why do i need to confirm a like? its not like i misclicked like by accident, and if i did i should be able to remove it just by clicking it again, all without leaving the thread. like seriously wtf?!?

what kind of fuckery is next? are they gonna add a captcha system for every post?

what the hell did you guys do to the forum between now and last night? sweet jesus.

rustled-jimmies.gif

jesus fuck i cant even post a gif to express my frustration because that shit is broken too. whatever you guys did, CTRL + Z this shit!

Last edited:
alright, so now i cant hover my mouse over a post and click a reaction.....and in order to "like" a post you have to click the like button.....and it takes you out of the thread that you are reading and then asks you to confirm your like.

what in the bloody fuck is this? sorry guys. guess i won't be liking any more of your posts.i aint down for any of this shit. i dont need to be taken off of the page just to like a post. why do i need to confirm a like? its not like i misclicked like by accident, and if i did i should be able to remove it just by clicking it again, all without leaving the thread. like seriously wtf?!?

what kind of fuckery is next? are they gonna add a captcha system for every post?

what the hell did you guys do to the forum between now and last night? sweet jesus.

rustled-jimmies.gif

jesus fuck i cant even post a gif to express my frustration because that shit is broken too. whatever you guys did, CTRL + Z this shit!

lmao I literally just came to complain about confirming likes

rustled-jimmies.gif

Yeah, the confirmation of reactions if fucking stupid. Please reverse that ASAP.

Also, when I quote your post I can see the gif you included but not otherwise. WTF?

Yeah, the confirmation of reactions if fucking stupid. Please reverse that ASAP.

Also, when I quote your post I can see the gif you included but not otherwise. WTF?

you can see them but i cant on either of my pc's?

oh wait...you have to quote somebody and then look inside of the quoted message to be able to see the pictures. i just tried that now and it "worked"

thats fucking stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back