Social War Room Lounge Thread #320 - Don't tell me what to do, you're not my dad. Wait, are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was horse shit. now donate me some money so i can post my bond and appeal my moderation.

appeal it sherbro. chuds v. chud mods 2023 is the law of the land!

march-Copy.png

appeal it sherbro. chuds v. chud mods 2023 is the law of the land!

march-Copy.png

so far i havent been able to find a moderator who is deep state and corrrupt enough to hear me out.

maybe i'll try the mayberry. i'm sure i'll find someone who will be able to make some concessions if they don't want me shitting up the mayberry lounge.

Yeah, I've had a few really put the effort in to try and kill me. Including a car full of teenage girls who pulled out of a lane of traffic turning right without looking and knocked me into the gutter (managed to stay on the bike), a guy who (presumably) didn't realise lane splitting is legal that chased after me and nudged me with his car, a deaf Mexican (Victorian) gun runner who cosplays as Daniel Boone that reversed into me, along with the occasional suicidal kangaroo, deer, goat and koala that required emergency evasive maneuvers.
Constantly have idiots pull out on me (including out of no right turn intersections), but I'm always anticipating the homicidal antics of other road use
You remind me of my bud @Cherdawg. You aren't are you?

so far i havent been able to find a moderator who is deep state and corrrupt enough to hear me out.

maybe i'll try the mayberry. i'm sure i'll find someone who will be able to make some concessions if they don't want me shitting up the mayberry lounge.
<JonesLaugh>

ive got my vote for most corrupt moderator 2024 secured already and it ain't even april.

The corrupt deep state stuff is always funny to me.

if you had a righteous bone in your body you would take my vcash and remove a yellow. christopher reeve would not sit for this.

So, I'm curious. Did @ShadowRun get away with his play in traffic comment just being deleted or did he catch an infraction?

Any mods care to answer?

Dumb bitch should be banned for constantly using "should of" instead of "should have". He put me on his ignore list because I regularly correct him on that.
Agreed. And again I find myself wondering why all that lot sound like they quit school in grade ten yet think their opinions on every subject are the only ones that matter, labeling themselves intellectually honest no less ROFL

And don't get me wrong; I draw a sharp line between education and intelligence, but then they display a whole lot of neither. It's annoying as hell after awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back