Social War Room Lounge Thread #321 - welcome to the pussy lounge

Columbine happened 25 years ago today.

SmX8b1p.jpeg

<JagsKiddingMe>

How do y'all feel about bond? A cop in Pennsylvania was arrested this week for raping a 13 month old girl and was able to bond out at $200k. I know innocent until proven guilty and all, but still...

The other day there were two cars trying to merge left at the intersection. Out of the goodness of my heart, I let the first guy go, then pulled forward. The car behind me let the second guy go.

At the light, the guy behind me started screaming and cussing at me. Then started up again as he took the corner. I've been under some stress recently and for whatever reason, the guy didn't aggravate me much. Felt like playing a multiplayer game or something. I made some effort to be polite because I was armed and didn't want to get in a scuffle with my gun on me, or shot, but the point is more that this dude was going nuts and it just felt like a dog barking behind a fence.

I figure I must be on edge that I didn't feel more.

Anyway, was I wrong? Should I have let both go? Next time it might be neither.

The other day there were two cars trying to merge left at the intersection. Out of the goodness of my heart, I let the first guy go, then pulled forward. The car behind me let the second guy go.

At the light, the guy behind me started screaming and cussing at me. Then started up again as he took the corner. I've been under some stress recently and for whatever reason, the guy didn't aggravate me much. Felt like playing a multiplayer game or something. I made some effort to be polite because I was armed and didn't want to get in a scuffle with my gun on me, or shot, but the point is more that this dude was going nuts and it just felt like a dog barking behind a fence.

I always let the first guy go but the second guy is at the mercy of the guy behind me. It's one thing to be a considerate driver and another to just give another lane Carte Blanche to skip in front of you.

How do y'all feel about bond? A cop in Pennsylvania was arrested this week for raping a 13 month old girl and was able to bond out at $200k. I know innocent until proven guilty and all, but still...
Didn't used to be this way. Crazy times imo

Let it go. Just earlier today I was listening to a program about a study that showed indulging your anger just makes it harder to control over time.

Letting one go is polite as long as they didn't jump to the front of a line. The second car was out of line imo. I lived in Mass for 7.5 years. They called themselves massholes and it was accurate in traffic

Last edited:
lol I'm not mad. I meant let the cars go, not find the guy.
Yet you said, "I made some effort to be polite because I was armed and didn't want to get in a scuffle with my gun on me, or shot, but the point is more that this dude was going nuts and it just felt like a dog barking behind a fence."

Not sure I fully understood your comment in any event, then. Because the point stands, keeping your cool, and not indulging yourself when "Next time it might be neither." is the better alternative.

Last edited:
A dead human after a few days is hands down the worst smell ever.
I'd imagine so. I've dealt with rotting flesh(taking care of a relative with diabetes that went to the feet), and yeah, it's disgusting. An entire body that's been pulled out of the river or whatever, I couldn't imagine. Whenever I'm watching a crime show and one of the investigators says something like "It smelled like death in there", I know exactly what they're talking about. It's quite the unique stank.

2006 account and I have no real memory of his posts. Was he a newcomer to the WR or always around?

I didn't mind Bear Grounds.

He was a prototypical 'trust no one' type paranoia junkie. Not a CTard in the traditional sense, but someone who would willingly consume any anti-narrative like Big Foot being real, Aliens, whatever.

A Max Fennig from X-Files type.

By the way, @koquerelle if you like Wait Wait... I think you might also like Because News and The Debaters on CBC Radio.

My neighbor says the Azzarello event was a hoax? But why?

“I don’t know. Looked fake.”
<{walkerwhut}>

I've confirmed that there is no worse smell than a rotten tomato. Fridge had this tiny waft of dankness for the past two days, and I couldn't take it anymore. Cleaned that shit out, and this tomato is just sitting behind the vegetable crisper, all wrinkled and leaky(God knows how it got there). Then I went to grab it. Like grabbing skin off of a bloated corpse. Skin came right off, and the guts just splattered on the bottom of the fridge, and I think it will take a good ten years or so for me to forget the smell.

Long story short, I'm looking for a new fridge. This PTSD stank fridge has gotta go.

Was the tomato cut already? I didn't think you were supposed to refrigerate tomatoes.

Back