Social War Room Lounge Thread #321 - welcome to the pussy lounge

Solid video of a lady being a complete moron. She threatens to kill the Bakersfield City Council over some Israel/Palestine cease fire shit because obviously Bakersfield is an important player in that conflict. Got arrested and got fired from her job at a non profit over it. Video is just the incident, not a news story.

Edit: Here's another video that has the same content since the first video makes you go to youtube

Last edited:
Mr. @senri you are very welcome to hunt @Slobodan , he needs the exercise. It will make him moist..

53859be0b1ef66b2f22e26e1045cdabc.jpg

Goddamn it. I got the wrong order from my Uber Eats driver for the second time in a month. I bought a buy-one-get-one-free order of chicken tenders (12 chicken tenders in total) with a side of buttered biscuit for a grand total of 31 bucks and I instead I received a Korean BBQ chicken bowl from a restaurant I never heard of.

I called the Uber Eats driver and this is how the conversation went:

Me: Hi, you gave me the wrong order. My order was from *insert restaurant name here*.
Her: I'm sorry... No speak English.
Me: Alma es su nombre, verdad? Mire, me dio la orden equivocada.
Her: *click*

Motherfucker...

Posting this just because I love the serenity in that photo after a hard day :)

Happy hump day.

'Celebrity' seal back on Victoria-area beach after 4th relocation​

Emerson the seal travelled more than 150 kilometres in less than 5 days to make it back to Oak Bay: DFO​

CBC News · Posted: Apr 16, 2024 11:38 PM ADT | Last Updated: April 17
A seal lays on a beach.

Emerson the elephant seal was spotted on McNeill Bay beach on Tuesday, back for the fifth time after fishery officials relocated him away from highly-populated areas in Greater Victoria. (CHEK News)

A persistent, 500-pound elephant seal with "celebrity status" on Vancouver Island is back in town.

Fishery officials say they're shifting tactics after Emerson the elephant seal returned — yet again — to Oak Bay on Friday, just five days after a team removed him from Saanich and dropped him off more than 150 kilometres away on the west coast of Vancouver Island.

That means two-year-old Emerson traveled an average of more than 30 kilometres per day back to Greater Victoria, "an incredible feat," according to fishery officer Morgan Van Kirk with the Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO).

Last edited:
Solid video of a lady being a complete moron. She threatens to kill the Bakersfield City Council over some Israel/Palestine cease fire shit because obviously Bakersfield is an important player in that conflict. Got arrested and got fired from her job at a non profit over it. Video is just the incident, not a news story.

Edit: Here's another video that has the same content since the first video makes you go to youtube

Pleaded not guilty lol

Happy hump day.

Emerson the seal travelled more than 150 kilometres in less than 5 days to make it back to Oak Bay: DFO​

A seal lays on a beach.

Emerson the elephant seal was spotted on McNeill Bay beach on Tuesday, back for the fifth time after fishery officials relocated him away from highly-populated areas in Greater Victoria. (CHEK News)

A persistent, 500-pound elephant seal with "celebrity status" on Vancouver Island is back in town.

Fishery officials say they're shifting tactics after Emerson the elephant seal returned — yet again — to Oak Bay on Friday, just five days after a team removed him from Saanich and dropped him off more than 150 kilometres away on the west coast of Vancouver Island.

That means two-year-old Emerson traveled an average of more than 30 kilometres per day back to Greater Victoria, "an incredible feat," according to fishery officer Morgan Van Kirk with the Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO).
He looks like I feel..

Goddamn it. I got the wrong order from my Uber Eats driver for the second time in a month. I bought a buy-one-get-one-free order of chicken tenders (12 chicken tenders in total) with a side of buttered biscuit for a grand total of 31 bucks and I instead I received a Korean BBQ chicken bowl from a restaurant I never heard of.

I called the Uber Eats driver and this is how the conversation went:

Me: Hi, you gave me the wrong order. My order was from *insert restaurant name here*.
Her: I'm sorry... No speak English.
Me: Alma es su nombre, verdad? Mire, me dio la orden equivocada.
Her: *click*

Motherfucker...
Dat west coast pay bruh...

Dat west coast pay bruh...

I work remotely at home. There's no reason for me to be here, all things considered. Gun laws here suck ass, petty theft is rampant, and there's probably more annoying vegans per capita in my city than any other parts in this country.

Now if I could live in an area that's close to the beach, has looser gun laws, less crime, and more easily accessible barbecue restaurants and butcher shops, I'd be a happy man.

I work remotely at home. There's no reason for me to be here, all things considered. Gun laws here suck ass, petty theft is rampant, and there's probably more annoying vegans per capita in my city than any other parts in this country.

Now if I could live in an area that's close to the beach, has looser gun laws, less crime, and more easily accessible barbecue restaurants and butcher shops, I'd be a happy man.
Florida?

Happy hump day.

A seal lays on a beach.

Re this, I thought this was pretty funny,
"I was pretty floored. I got the email on the weekend and said to myself, 'there's absolutely no way it could be him already,''' Van Kirk, who helped relocate Emerson last week, told CBC's All Points West on Tuesday.

Oh for FFS how many times do I have to tell you morons to just move here to fucking PEI?

Around here, EVERYWHERE is close to the fucking beach and restaurants.

Edit: I make no comment on the guns to avoid incriminating myself but you can have fun here in the right places.

Oh for FFS how many times do I have to tell you morons to just move here to fucking PEI?

Around here, EVERYWHERE is close to the fucking beach and restaurants.

Edit: I make no comment on the guns to avoid incriminating myself but you can have fun here in the right places.

I'm assuming you're talking about Prince Edward Island. It looks a little off-the-grid for my taste, but nonetheless I'm still intrigued by the place. Is French spoken in the area?

PEI is next to (fucking) Nova Scotia.

I'm assuming you're talking about Prince Edward Island. It looks a little off-the-grid for my taste, but nonetheless I'm still intrigued by the place. Is French spoken in the area?
We have an Acadian community in the west part of the island, yes. And then there's me as well in extremis ou si c'est necessaire.

Est ce que ca suffit?

Last edited:
We have an Acadian community in the west part of the island, yes. And then there's me as well in extremis ou si c'est necessaire.

How's the internet speed over there? Gun laws? Weather? I can deal with snow; I'm from New York City. Also how come there's only one bridge connecting the island to mainland Canada?

Back