Social War Room Lounge Thread #321 - welcome to the pussy lounge

How's the internet speed over there? Gun laws? Weather? I can deal with snow; I'm from New York City. Also how come there's only one bridge connecting the island to mainland Canada?
Because we're prepared to blow it if the rest of you lot can't behave.

In the urban areas fibre is available; you can get up to 1GB up and down, but if your needs are more modest, in most rural areas you'll get about 100 mbps down and 10-20 up.

How's the internet speed over there? Gun laws? Weather? I can deal with snow; I'm from New York City. Also how come there's only one bridge connecting the island to mainland Canada?
Do you think gun laws are somehow better in Canada than CA?

Do you think gun laws are somehow better in Canada than CA?

Well, I just found out right now that there was a mass shooting in Nova Scotia 4 years ago that led to the immediate banning of over 1,500 models of firearms. Some crazy shit.

Well, I just found out right now that there was a mass shooting in Nova Scotia 4 years ago that led to the immediate banning of over 1,500 models of firearms. Some crazy shit.
I didn't say anything about following gun laws. I'm also not saying certain activity is condoned, or at the very least not pursued by police, in both Nova Scotia and PEI. But... you know how rural areas can be. And rural cops.

Oh, at the same time the whole reason the shooter in Nova Scotia was able to do so much damage was because of his friendships with cops; he was able to bring in a cache of firearms from Maine and obtain the
accoutrements of a police officer for himself and his vehicle then pulled people over and shot them dead.

The shooter was visited at his home on several occasions by cops and nary a suspicion was raised.

"For most of the thirteen-hour crime spree, Wortman was driving a replica RCMP cruiser and wearing an RCMP uniform. On December 4, 2020, three people, including Wortman's partner, were charged with supplying him with ammunition later used in the attacks.[5]"

Having known a dirty cop in Nova Scotia, I'd say don't go there, come here. They fucking suuuuck.

Last edited:
Five round magazines (not for the cops, of course).

Oh, at the same time the whole reason the shooter in Nova Scotia was able to do so much damage was because of his friendships with cops he was able to bring in a cache of firearms from Maine and obtain the
accoutrements of a police officer for himself and his vehicle then pulled people over and shot them dead.

The shooter was visited at his home on several occasions by cops and nary a suspicion was raised.

"For most of the thirteen-hour crime spree, Wortman was driving a replica RCMP cruiser and wearing an RCMP uniform. On December 4, 2020, three people, including Wortman's partner, were charged with supplying him with ammunition later used in the attacks.[5]"

Yeah, I loosely remember the killer was using a replica RCMP car to carry out the attack. Some horrifying shit. I didn't know it turned out to be the deadliest mass shooting in Canadian history. The incident was overshadowed by the confusion caused by the pandemic and the lockdowns.

Yeah, I loosely remember the killer was using a replica RCMP car to carry out the attack. Some horrifying shit. I didn't know it turned out to be the deadliest mass shooting in Canadian history. The incident was overshadowed by the confusion caused by the pandemic and the lockdowns.
He "pulled" a nurse over on her way home to her family. It's the saddest fucking thing, and Nova Scotia cops helped him to prepare whether they knew it or not. They are the worst kind of red neck cops you can imagine.

One time, I went with a guy and his cop friend to a pace where they had set up an illegal deer stand. It was basically faced toward an apple tree about 20 feet away. We drank all the way there and all the way back.

It was fucking sickening.

The only good thing about that trip was I saw a bumper sticker that said, "I'd rather drive a Chev than push a Ford" :D

Nova Scotia has been severely fucked by successive corrupt governments. I could go on and on. But all you really need for a prime example is whenever there's a storm that hits the Maritime Provinces and causes power outages, they seem to always affect about 10 times as many people in Nova Scotia as in New Brunswick or PEI. It cracks me up when I hear, 5000 people in New Brunswick, 3500 in PEI, and 48000 in Nova Scotia.

@Halifax can attest to this, I'm sure.

Last edited:
He "pulled" a nurse over on her way home to her family. It's the saddest fucking thing, and Nova Scotia cops helped him prepare for the fucking thing whether they knew it or not.

Motherfucker impersonated a cop and took advantage of a civilian's trust to murder her. That's some top tier psychopathic shit.

OK, new topic,

When I go I want my epitaph to be

"Time to make like a baby and head out"

What's yours?

Something along the lines of this:

Quotation-Bobby-Knight-When-my-time-on-earth-is-done-and-my-activities-16-11-61.jpg

No good beaches in texas though. Dat mississippi river is something else.
surfside is decent, but all fucking windy down the coast to brownsville - the water in corpus and south padre are decent imo

surfside is decent, but all fucking windy down the coast to brownsville - the water in corpus and south padre are decent imo
Decent but nothing like Florida or clear. They are just ok.

Decent but nothing like Florida or clear. They are just ok.
much better than the mudslop known as galveston, thats for sure. how is the wind in florida, imagine on the gulf side it's calm but choppy on the atlantic side

much better than the mudslop known as galveston, thats for sure. how is the wind in florida, imagine on the gulf side it's calm but choppy on the atlantic side
Yeah, gulf is much better for wind and less salt due to the mississippi influence but still beautiful. Atlantic side is cool too but I prefer the gulf side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back