Social War Room Lounge Thread #321 - welcome to the pussy lounge

Isn’t Stout the one with a huge forehead?
We used to make mean jokes about it like her forehead is so huge the Bermuda triangle got lost on it.
Her forehead is so huge they faked the moon landing on it.
Etc
She’s the one who hooked up with that clown Agent Orange right?

Hey, they were all sent to me bro. Never asked for em.

Emily was cool too until she stopped posting after Fawlty sent her the donut dick pic.

isa smells his own farts...
So, Isa ghas been bypassing, for financial reasons, the middle flatulator?
IIRC, it was $50 for her "scented" jars. and they were broccoli-fueled.​

"That's a LIE! A dirty stinkin' LIE! Fawlty was a scholar and a gentleman!"

- Jack V Savage
"His ban was a miscarriage of justice." Even after a mod bodybagged him and confirmed that no one was making shit up about Fawlty.

<bball2>

And it'll never not be funny that he got banned right before Thanksgiving dinner.

<{dayum}>

Jenlan was a dude. Won't say who, but someone you know by another naname.
Yeah he is a character. Most people here are afraid to post their pic..... ole boy posted his face, his dick and posted videos of him having sex. Not much topping that

Yeah he is a character. Most people here are afraid to post their pic..... ole boy posted his face, his dick and posted videos of him having sex. Not much topping that
Who would want to? :p

'she' was a gimmick.

and you mean more Mark David Chapmans right?
I legit thought he was a girl 07-09. Good thing I reserved the dick pics

"His ban was a miscarriage of justice." Even after a mod bodybagged him and confirmed that no one was making shit up about Fawlty.

<bball2>
I did always enjoy debating Fawlty. He was on the left but reasonable in his approach. I miss his posting but not so much the dick pics.

Y'all remember that fake Korean bitch Banchan?

You know who exposed her as a male loser larping as a Korean?

Isn’t Stout the one with a huge forehead?
We used to make mean jokes about it like her forehead is so huge the Bermuda triangle got lost on it.
Her forehead is so huge they faked the moon landing on it.
Etc
She’s the one who hooked up with that clown Agent Orange right?
Yeah before RR ran them off. Never seen her pic tho. But yeah that's her. Stout was a great poster back in the day. You were the first guy from here I met irl. It was funny talking about peeps in here with someone face to face.

Last edited:
Back