Social War Room Lounge Thread #321 - welcome to the pussy lounge

Man, it's a different world from when I was a kid.
I grew up in Louisiana which was flat. Then to Boston where I did it. Saw guys doing crazy things. The mountains have found a second season where you use lifts and they set these elaborate trails. Crazy where that sport has gone. I also remember seeing mountain bike trials for the first time and thought some of that stuff is impossible.

I grew up in Louisiana which was flat. Then to Boston where I did it. Saw guys doing crazy things. The mountains have found a second season where you use lifts and they set these elaborate trails. Crazy where that sport has gone. I also remember seeing mountain bike trials for the first time and thought some of that stuff is impossible.

I'm old and busted now and kind of regretting some of the things sports have done to my body. Oddly one of the most debilitating injuries came from badminton, I played too hard too many days in a row and burned my right arm out, it has never healed. Thanks to football my knees are... Less than optimal.

I look at sports like this trail ride and all I really see is a one-way ticket to life as a cripple, or death. And then there's spelunking and free climbing, screw that suicidal crap.

How many people in the world could ride this trail?

It doesn't even seem real, if it was in a video game I'd call bullshit.

They used to have a bunch of that stuff in Tahoe where I raced downhill. it’s actually easier to ride than you think you just have to keep moving otherwise you… fall

Good lord that's some Jet Moto shit.

They have showed up a few times and bragged about how much cooler it is on Discord.

I am filled with jealousy n shit....
Every so often I hear about a sherdog discord. I've never gotten invited though and I'm intrigued. I'm not very adept on discord however. I think I'm subscribed to a Metroid modding community but I'm not sure.

I suspect most of the stuff on social media is just as "real".

I wouldn't be shocked about people like this walking among us though . . .
That happened to me with one of those barriers I didn't see but a normal person hits the brakes and wonders what that resistance and crunching sound is coming from the side of your car. I guess she could just be a ditz though trying to plow through it.

With your charming personality? Nooo, that can't be... :p
<3>
200.gif

That happened to me with one of those barriers I didn't see but a normal person hits the brakes and wonders what that resistance and crunching sound is coming from the side of your car. I guess she could just be a ditz though trying to plow through it.

I remember seeing this on Reddit or somewhere . . . crazy.

Fawlty should be allowed back with a short leash of course. He did contribute greatly to the conversation in accordance to the rules more often than not. So did RR. If I can only have one back I pick RR though.

Fawlty should be allowed back with a short leash of course. He did contribute greatly to the conversation in accordance to the rules more often than not. So did RR. If I can only have one back I pick RR though.
Doubt either one will be allowed back. They just went too far. But yeah, Fawlty was a solid poster imo. Dont remember RR posting in the wr much but maybe that was before I posted in here much.

Back