Social War Room Lounge v. 196: How's the karate going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing you have a 6th gen Intel CPU so it only supports up to 2133 mhz. And if you're at 1080p you don't need more than 16gb.
I’m trying for 16. I think I only have 8 now so I’d like to get a pair that pushes me to 16.
Why stop there? Just build a new one
if I could afford it I would

sounding so confident in the supreme court strategy LOL when i looked a while ago calls to arms were being shouted down instantly

1don.png

Once again guys, I'm venting and asking your advice.

We shoot tomorrow. I'm.. if not homeless... going home for Christmas, which I will be doing episode 6 of my show. So the next few weeks will be nonstop recording.

Tomorrow we're shooting some interviews, I'll be recreating my suicide attempt and we're compiling about 100 different short interviews with about 100 people who know me.

The next day we're shooting some more stuff, a girl I know wants to start an onlyfans but she's super nervous so we're shooting a segment "fucking a stranger" where three girls coach her through being all ho like. Also more interviews, some live streaming will be recorded into the show Wednesday, Thursday we're going to shoot some depression stuff. About why I sleep in, being woken up by my crew, and we go out and talk to homeless people, I might send about three people to do this.

Friday, we're taking a homeless person we pick to that restaurant and giving them a free meal and talking about their life. I'm considering sleeping on the streets that night and recording it. I want to help them get into a shelter the same day I go into therapy for the first time. I need your guys help with this @Madmick you really know cinematography so I'd your input on how that should be shot. The entire idea of the show is the duality of life. Happiness, depression, the highs and the lows. It just has to be shot well, and I'm not good at that.

More interviews, but episode 1.. I'm sending people to talk to my family because I don't talk to them. They'll interview them, and do you guys think I should end the first episode with me talking about growing up and all the bad stuff with my family.... but I'm going to test this. Shooting myself listening to some of the interviews (tomorrow will be a test so probably not my family but a couple other people.) Either sitting by the river drinking, at my desk with over a dozen beers (props), Or listening sitting next to the spot where I attempted suicide just taking a drag from a cigarette next to the noose.

I do know I appreciate all you guys and thanks for always enduring my long winded rants. I even adore @HereticBD (when he talks about video games and most things outside of politics) @HereticBD I do think you were wrong to judge people for considering people their friends based on this forum. I've been more open and honest about my life than I've been anywhere else.

Let me know any ideas you guys have, I'm also going to try and punctuate the show with reviews. Those are popping on Youtube.

So Germany is now building Vaccination sheds it seems its on.

Once again guys, I'm venting and asking your advice.

We shoot tomorrow. I'm.. if not homeless... going home for Christmas, which I will be doing episode 6 of my show. So the next few weeks will be nonstop recording.

Tomorrow we're shooting some interviews, I'll be recreating my suicide attempt and we're compiling about 100 different short interviews with about 100 people who know me.

The next day we're shooting some more stuff, a girl I know wants to start an onlyfans but she's super nervous so we're shooting a segment "fucking a stranger" where three girls coach her through being all ho like. Also more interviews, some live streaming will be recorded into the show Wednesday, Thursday we're going to shoot some depression stuff. About why I sleep in, being woken up by my crew, and we go out and talk to homeless people, I might send about three people to do this.

Friday, we're taking a homeless person we pick to that restaurant and giving them a free meal and talking about their life. I'm considering sleeping on the streets that night and recording it. I want to help them get into a shelter the same day I go into therapy for the first time. I need your guys help with this @Madmick you really know cinematography so I'd your input on how that should be shot. The entire idea of the show is the duality of life. Happiness, depression, the highs and the lows. It just has to be shot well, and I'm not good at that.

More interviews, but episode 1.. I'm sending people to talk to my family because I don't talk to them. They'll interview them, and do you guys think I should end the first episode with me talking about growing up and all the bad stuff with my family.... but I'm going to test this. Shooting myself listening to some of the interviews (tomorrow will be a test so probably not my family but a couple other people.) Either sitting by the river drinking, at my desk with over a dozen beers (props), Or listening sitting next to the spot where I attempted suicide just taking a drag from a cigarette next to the noose.

I do know I appreciate all you guys and thanks for always enduring my long winded rants. I even adore @HereticBD (when he talks about video games and most things outside of politics) @HereticBD I do think you were wrong to judge people for considering people their friends based on this forum. I've been more open and honest about my life than I've been anywhere else.

Let me know any ideas you guys have, I'm also going to try and punctuate the show with reviews. Those are popping on Youtube.
I "got nothin' for ya" on the above, but I having not received an earlier response, I'm going to drop a reminder here that if you have any need for voice-overs, I would happily audition for you.

Aside from that, best of luck. It sounds pretty interesting.

I "got nothin' for ya" on the above, but I having not received an earlier response, I'm going to drop a reminder here that if you have any need for voice-overs, I would happily audition for you.

Aside from that, best of luck. It sounds pretty interesting.

I've actually thought about doing voice overs for a fun absurdist aspect. I like the idea but I want more depth. I want to highlight a lot of major issues through sad humor. Highlight rent, the airbnb crisis, why my generation isn't buying houses or getting married.

The Onlyfans segment is not just me bringing sexuality up, but also the horrible economy and how we do what we can to survive. Duality, my generation justifies a lot for survival.

I've actually thought about doing voice overs for a fun absurdist aspect. I like the idea but I want more depth. I want to highlight a lot of major issues through sad humor. Highlight rent, the airbnb crisis, why my generation isn't buying houses or getting married.

The Onlyfans segment is not just me bringing sexuality up, but also the horrible economy and how we do what we can to survive. Duality, my generation justifies a lot for survival.
I wonder if the name Jonathan Goldstein means anything to you? Check this out: https://www.cbc.ca/listen/cbc-podcasts/426-wiretap
This post reminded me of it for some reason. I think you'd like this guy's show, though it's long over now.

Onlyfans will drain your souls but I understand the necessity.

Only saw him challenge one guy to an irl fight. It was either Homer or Jack, but he demanded either a fist fight or a... chess match (???) to prove his honor (?????)
Poor twerp was obsessed with gambling though

He wanted to dominate Homer....

I wonder if the name Jonathan Goldstein means anything to you? Check this out: https://www.cbc.ca/listen/cbc-podcasts/426-wiretap
This post reminded me of it for some reason. I think you'd like this guy's show, though it's long over now.
Not heard it but I'll check it out.

Onlyfans will drain your souls but I understand the necessity.
I mean, not really though. I'm annoyed by Onlyfans because I get like a hundred invites to that shit, but hey man. Shop local.

@AgonyandIrony have you considered becoming a sherdog mod? They get paid like crazy.
I'm the "never reached his potential" autistic, not like the good kind of autistic where you can moderate sherdog for a free UFC ticket once a year and balance an actual life.
It wasn't going well. She came from Tumbler and he came from Tinder, he said Covid was a hoax, she said it doesn't matter if it was, because everyone in her family dies of cancer. I crop dusted them, she asked him if he did it, he asked if she did, they accused each other of lying.

I had a laugh internally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back