• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

War Room Lounge v108: The Lord's Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are really not kidding about the toilet paper madness. Holy dear God.

First they came for the hand sanitizer, and I did not speak out - because I don't use hand sanitizer
Then they came for the disinfectant wipes, and I did not speak out - because I don't use disinfectant wipes
Then they came for the toilet paper - and I had no way to wipe my ass
I need to get TP and just some soap for my bathroom on the way home.

Wish me luck.

You can, but not when it comes to stuff like vaccines. Some things are mutually exclusive to a maximal scientific certainty. Minor point but important.
I get that but on the very basic level. Scientific experiments are done to "prove" a thesis in a way that can be repeated by others.

The idea that a study has to be done to go "vaccines do not cause autism" seems fucking redonkulous.

@FloridaCracker

I now am not opposed to an AKV. 9mm I assume?

Yeah, the one I was talking about has an SBA3 brace. It survived the AK Operator's Union 5000 round torture test and 60 hours submerged in muddy water. Uses both Glock and Scorpion mags.

First they came for the hand sanitizer, and I did not speak out - because I don't use hand sanitizer
Then they came for the disinfectant wipes, and I did not speak out - because I don't use disinfectant wipes

I always stock up on toilet paper and paper towels just because I hate shopping.

By pure luck I went grocery shopping before the run on it

I always stock up on toilet paper and paper towels just because I hate shopping.

I'm sitting on 8 spare rolls (and about 20 rolls of paper towels). If that's not enough, civilization will have prolapsed. Or collapsed, or whatever.

Yeah, the one I was talking about has an SBA3 brace. It survived the AK Operator's Union 5000 round torture test and 60 hours submerged in muddy water. Uses both Glock and Scorpion mags.
It’s being added to the list. Maybe a fall purchase or some shit once my finances settle a bit. I’ve wanted an AK pattern firearm for a bit too

It’s being added to the list. Maybe a fall purchase or some shit once my finances settle a bit. I’ve wanted an AK pattern firearm for a bit too
Just in time to also buy their 7.62x39 and 5.45 versions. :D

Poop on the clock, buddeh. Of course if you work at home like I do, this is no solution.

Just in time to also buy their 7.62x39 and 5.45 versions. :D
Gah. The 5.45 is intriguing and the 7.62 is THE AK round but for now I’m trying to limit if I get guns, it’s for stuff I already own (.308, 30-06, .300 Savage, .45, 9mm, .223/5.56). Down the line in like a year I’ll start hunting for some old Bulgarian or like Romanian and Czech AKs from pre-import ban

These birds form huge flocks in my neighbourhood every fall. They flocks form all kinds of crazy shapes, expanding, twisting, contorting, moving every which way. It's really beautiful to watch.

And anyone who parks under the trees gets their car caked in bird shit.

I'm not grossed out by bird shit, strangely. I don't really care if it gets on my car.

all this time, it kept bothering me - who William Barr looked like. I could never just put my finger on it.

finally. FINALLY I remembered

This is really a head scratcher tbh.

Who tf cares if you run outta tp? There are a myriad of solutions, some less gross than others.

I swear, sometimes it really feels like half of this country has never peed in the sink.

i'm surprised they haven't closed Joshua Tree National Park tbh

a huge chunk of its annual visitors are foreigners, although it is pretty spread out.

Who tf cares if you run outta tp? There are a myriad of solutions, some less gross than others.

I swear, sometimes it really feels like half of this country has never peed in the sink.
Wait, you wipe after peeing?

I'm sitting on 8 spare rolls (and about 20 rolls of paper towels). If that's not enough, civilization will have prolapsed. Or collapsed, or whatever.
I have three rolls. That'd be enough for me, but I have company next week.

Thanks, panic shitters.

They used my work to film her new show and they were filming in Pirates Alley (twenty feet from work)

She dropped in to say "hey I hope we didn't mess up business too much" and my coworker said "yeah you guys fucked everything up." And was a major asshole to her and had no idea who she was. She walked out and told my friend who manages the art gallery next door "the redhead was a sweetheart but the other guy is a fucking asshole"

To this day I still remind him Bobby Hill thinks he's an asshole.

When we run out of soap I'm just going to pee on my hands in the shower for the ammonia

i'm surprised they haven't closed Joshua Tree National Park tbh

a huge chunk of its annual visitors are foreigners, although it is pretty spread out.

The noroviruses that normally outbreak there will battle the coronavirus to a standstill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El Diego
Back