War Room Lounge V20: Halloween Awareness: Dispatches Blast Yo Ass from a Pumpkin Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

It's time for the spooky swerve ya heard?

Melania will be dressing up like a rape victim this year. The costume is a single piece of duct tape that is slightly wider than her mouth.

Mod Note: This thread is for a general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click insert quote, and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Odd Note:
"

Our man Jack is King of the Pumpkin patch
Everyone hail to the Pumpkin King, now!
This is Halloween,
this is Halloween
Halloween!
Halloween!
Halloween!
Halloween!

"
Danny Elfman

"

Time to go down to the basement for some more hauntingly delicious...pumpkin spice latte!”
― Count Chocula

You got more in your life than taking the helm for this thread, right? Please tell me that you do, Buddy

You got more in your life than taking the helm for this thread, right? Please tell me that you do, Buddy
Nah, not really. Just your mother and this rubber fist. You can only do so much with that.

Nah, not really. Just your mother and this rubber fist. You can only do so much with that.

Really? Me and your sister just finished pitching our TV show to Spike TV: 1001 ways to defile Fawlty's sisters ass with this rubber fist.

They seem pretty excited.

Really? Me and your sister just finished pitching our TV show to Spike TV: 1001 ways to defile Fawlty's sisters ass with this rubber fist.

Last thing the the world needs is another Fear Factor reboot

Last edited:

Oh Christ my sister is your mother. This is some fucked up repugnant Canadian incest shit I told Dad never go to Quebec.

Oh Christ my sister is your mother. This is some fucked up repugnant Canadian incest shit I told Dad never go to Quebec.

Hey fucker, you can ram my mother with a rubber fist mould taken from Shaq, but don't you dare suggest I'm from Québec.

Some lines you do not cross

Well this is off to a good start ...

You know the worst part about losing a rubber fist? The irresistible urge to wear the other one when you go in fishing for it.

Anyone else looking forward to the Halloween remake? I mean, there's only a rubber mask and no fist, but it still may be pleasing

Anyone else looking forward to the Halloween remake? I mean, there's only a rubber mask and no fist, but it still may be pleasing
I never really cared for the Halloween movies, though I only saw the first two. Or maybe just the first one twice. I heard they are remaking Pet Sematary. I'm conflicted, because the first scared me badly.

I never really cared for the Halloween movies, though I only saw the first two. Or maybe just the first one twice. I heard they are remaking Pet Sematary. I'm conflicted, because the first scared me badly.

Not a fan of the trailer for Pet Sematary - although I do love me some john Lithgow

One of King's better drug binge era books

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back