WAR ROOM LOUNGE V21: ♫♪ Tom Lehrer Awareness Week ♪♫

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sniper Oh nooooo, I'm soooo sorrryyyyy

tenor.gif

Does it make you mad that they changed your screen name?

CleverOddArmadillo-small.gif
<Bottle.gif>

@Lead Re: the meme thread, for the record, I did try to move the discussion here. I failed, but I gave it a go. I'll mind myself the next time I visit that thread, if there is a next time.

I told you guys there was a liberal agenda that involved the moderators trying to suppress the truth and also truth speakers. It looks like I will be the alex jones of sherdog. I tried to warn you!!!

For some reason the upside down "red belt" doesn't fuck with me nearly as much as the upside down screen name, so I'm as happy as a clam.

FUcking LOL @Rational Poster and @Hunter Simpson losing their minds in the meme thread

Props to @Lead for telling them to shut up

He didn't tell me to shut up... he actually explicitly said was I was doing was perfectly fine.

If I want to dispute the validity of the content in a meme, that's allowed.

Can you read or is the butthurt blinding your vision?

He didn't tell me to shut up... he actually explicitly said was I was doing was perfectly fine.

If I want to dispute the validity of the content in a meme, that's allowed.

Can you read or is the butthurt blinding your vision?

BEep bop

I guess I'm gonna have to have a look at the horrible meme thread

>Calls people NPCs.

>Copy pastes his responses about his political opponents being NPCs

>???
I find it hilarious you had an NPC av before the meme was even a thing. You are king NPC

McRapper #6849

He's terrible. On behalf of Canada, I would like to make a public apology for unleashing this fiend upon the world. And Bieber...and Nickleback...and Celine Dion...and Sum 41...and Avril Lavigne...

So, so very sorry.
This may be the most Canadian post in the history of Sherdog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back