WAR ROOM LOUNGE V21: ♫♪ Tom Lehrer Awareness Week ♪♫

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm gonna have to have a look at the horrible meme thread

tumblr_m9nldpbRjX1qesugk.gif

I find it hilarious you had an NPC av before the meme was even a thing. You are king NPC

I find it hilarious you can't tell the difference between a cartoon caricature of Genghis Khan and the NPC meme, and you don't understand how the constant prattling about NPCs phase you're going through is the exact same type of behavior you're accusing NPCs of.

Just to be a shithead, I'm going to change my name to exactly what it already is, but type it using Alt Codes.

Well this place is weird.

There's some solid political discussions around here, but they seemed buried in garbage from Trump supporters who appear to be trolling. Where's all the legit conservatives?

I've seen this like 30 times and I've only looked in a few threads....

"Well this is a bad law."

"You're just mad cause daddy MAGA and your liberal tears!!!"

"Yeah but see this law directly affects _____ by targeting _____ and forcing them to ______. Here look at these statistics-"

"What a stupid source soyboy, I'm not reading that fake liberal news! You're just triggered!"

I can't imagine that makes for great discourse around here. Seeing the russian bot scripts being adhered to is a bit creepy as well. Like pushing Ocasio Cortez as a potential 2020 candidate or democratic leader. That shit is straight from a "sew discord" handbook used at troll farms.

Mods should keep an eye on that shit. It'll ruin a forum around election time.
No one is falling for this, guy who registered yesterday and is already a war room veteran.

Go back to the drawing board

You should go around playing both sides, making cheeky little comments that make it seem like you're a partisan hack to those not closely paying attention. It'll help cover the fact that you just genuinely lack insight into the world yet still want to be a part of something you view as important.

It'd be adorable!!!
Got your next name lined up already?

Well this place is weird.

There's some solid political discussions around here, but they seemed buried in garbage from Trump supporters who appear to be trolling. Where's all the legit conservatives?

I've seen this like 30 times and I've only looked in a few threads....

"Well this is a bad law."

"You're just mad cause daddy MAGA and your liberal tears!!!"

"Yeah but see this law directly affects _____ by targeting _____ and forcing them to ______. Here look at these statistics-"

"What a stupid source soyboy, I'm not reading that fake liberal news! You're just triggered!"

I can't imagine that makes for great discourse around here. Seeing the russian bot scripts being adhered to is a bit creepy as well. Like pushing Ocasio Cortez as a potential 2020 candidate or democratic leader. That shit is straight from a "sew discord" handbook used at troll farms.

Mods should keep an eye on that shit. It'll ruin a forum around election time.

Who is you?

I can't think of any recently banned left-wing posters.

I find it hilarious you can't tell the difference between a cartoon caricature of Genghis Khan and the NPC meme, and you don't understand how the constant prattling about NPCs phase you're going through is the exact same type of behavior you're accusing NPCs of.

More NPC ramblings.

Did I touch on a nerve or something sniper? I liked you better when you were passionately fighting to save Alex Jones' twitter account. Was funny seeing you accidentally portray emotion. The return to shtick has been.... underwhelming.
If youd quit getting banned youd realize I never quit fighting to save alex Jones twitter, homie

What the fuck is the NPC meme?

It's basically saying left wing people aka Democrats are not real people but robots. Mindless lemmings walking around regurgitating whether the MSM tells them to think and feel.

It's caused an enormous uproar online, twitter has banned it outright and so far it's been extremely effective at making people irate.

It's basically saying left wing people aka Democrats are not real people but robots. Mindless lemmings walking around regurgitating whether the MSM tells them to think and feel.

It's caused an enormous uproar online, twitter has banned it outright and so far it's been extremely effective at making people irate.
IMO the only reason they are having a meltdown over it is because it is/was true. People have been saying it the whole time, someone was just smart enough to give it a good name recently

IMO the only reason they are having a meltdown over it is because it is/was true. People have been saying it the whole time, someone was just smart enough to give it a good name

It's pretty spot on, hence the outrage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back