WAR ROOM LOUNGE V21: ♫♪ Tom Lehrer Awareness Week ♪♫

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are jokes that can be funny, and they piss people off, which is also funny,

Have a good one.

Nope it's a deliberate effort to spread propaganda and misinformation and you love it because it's targeted at your political adversaries.

Just be honest, kiddo.

"a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc., that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users."

Occasionally people cut and paste memes into other threads, so we dump them in there.
Unfortunately I have to go in there every now and again to clean out the trolls posting holocaust denial etc.

Like working in a bar where on Sunday mornings, someone needs to clean the toilets from last night's puke?

No, you're gotten to. You're taking it so incredibly seriously, breaking down its definition and shit, trying to find out the accuracy of it's usage. Its hilarious at how you're still trying to play this off, like you're not on the verge of rage crying over it.

I'm over here smiling and listening to music while getting paid.

Not sure what you're talking about.

Breaking what down?

Nope it's a deliberate effort to spread propaganda and misinformation and you love it because it's targeted at your political adversaries.

Just be honest, kiddo.

"a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc., that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users."

or

something that hilariously triggers rational poster.

Either way, just jokes -- maybe some people take them seriously, most dont.

Like working in a bar where on Sunday mornings, someone needs to clean the toilets from last night's puke?

A bit like that, but beer chunder, stale piss and grog bogs smell better than neo-nazis.

October-25-2011-13-59-28-ScreenShot20111023at2.jpg

"haha"

"slight chuckle"

"that kid didnt really ask to eat that chair"

"omg, this is dangerous and will convince kids obesity is ok"

October-25-2011-13-59-28-ScreenShot20111023at2.jpg

"haha"

"slight chuckle"

"that kid didnt really ask to eat that chair"

"omg, this is dangerous and will convince kids obesity is ok"

You seem a bit rustled by meme criticism. What's up with that?

Just saw that the UFC is trading away DJ.

What are they thinking?

or

something that hilariously triggers rational poster.

Either way, just jokes -- maybe some people take them seriously, most dont.

It's funny you guys keep trying to ascribe emotions and reactions to me that just don't exist.

I'm serene as a kite on a sunny summer day flying over a beach right now friend.

I made one comment in the meme thread and you guys are acting like I'm IRL crying or something.

You wish you had an impact on my emotional state. You're too stupid for that I've been trying to tell you all for a while.

Just saw that the UFC is trading away DJ.

What are they thinking?

Askren's been impressive in other orgs, but it's not like the welterweight division is shallow.

@Lead Re: the meme thread, for the record, I did try to move the discussion here. I failed, but I gave it a go. I'll mind myself the next time I visit that thread, if there is a next time.

Yea it wasn't a big deal. No worries.

It's funny you guys keep trying to ascribe emotions and reactions to me that just don't exist.

I'm serene as a kite on a sunny summer day flying over a beach right now friend.

I made one comment in the meme thread and you guys are acting like I'm IRL crying or something.

You wish you had an impact on my emotional state. You're too stupid for that I've been trying to tell you all for a while.

Constantly assuring people that you're totally not gotten to, is as sure a sign as there is to being gotten to.

@HomerThompson

All I did was point out that opposing the free movement of labor is not compatible with the ideas of free market capitalism and I'm the one who's gotten to.

Thats a very verbose way of saying you're triggered. Its ok, we know.

You seem a bit rustled by meme criticism. What's up with that?

Just think its funny that a joke thread on a karate forum is considered a propaganda machine when the vast majority do not take it seriously and it serves a benefit of keeping them from bombarding other threads. The WR was created to keep us from the heavies. Serves a purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back