War Room Lounge v49: Aggressive Plum Advocacy

Which tree fruits are the most delicious and alpha? (choose up to 3)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fawlty supporting pics of my father and I. This is not allowed. I never posted that picture Hopefully the moda do their jon.

No offense, but based on your spelling, it seems like you are not fit to post, maybe go to sleep and revisit this whole thing tomorrow morning.

No, something like that would not be cool. The point is I am not interested in your personal vendetta and it is messing up the War Room Lounge. I have been watching you go after WR regulars with a vengeance for many months and, just objectively speaking, I don't think anybody is happier for it or has a better experience on this site.

Again, your personal vendetta is not my problem and I do not want it to become mine.

Also not sure why you keep referring to him by his (presumed) real name. Is this you preparing to doxx him?

Yawn. I will refer to him as his real name. He thought it was cool to involve my father.

Go fuck yourself

No offense, but based on your spelling, it seems like you are not fit to post, maybe go to sleep and revisit this whole thing tomorrow morning.

Ok. I don't to revisit it with you

This is getting weird, in a good way.

what the fuck is goin on in here

?????????????????????????????

i swear I always miss all the good drama

So just to clarify my vote. I like mangos but I am staying away from high sugar right now because I am getting ready for Masters Worlds and mangos are great but they are just chalked full of sugar just like alcohol rice bread potatoes cream sugar and apparently everything else I like other than red meat and eggs

Damn it my dietitian is in Florida to fight bare knuckled this is my damn window I eat a mango right now and no one would know. I want a mango.

So just to clarify my vote. I like mangos but I am staying away from high sugar right now because I am getting ready for Masters Worlds and mangos are great but they are just chalked full of sugar just like alcohol rice bread potatoes cream sugar and apparently everything else I like other than red meat and eggs

Damn it my dietitian is in Florida to fight bare knuckled this is my damn window I eat a mango right now and no one would know. I want a mango.

@senri A clear example of unfulfilled desire

Yh ï
@senri A clear example of unfulfilled desire

I find it amusing you don't condemn Fawlty for what he did. My spelling is fine now so now it's a matter of you supporting someone who is completely dishonest

I find it amusing you don't condemn Fawlty for what he did. My spelling is fine now

Dude...

now it's a matter of you supporting someone who is completely dishonest

Not sure why you keep trying to drag me into this. I do not care if you two have your vendetta duel thing somewhere, I can only assure you that this thread is not a place where I am ready to accept it.

Dude...

Not sure why you keep trying to drag me into this. I do not care if you two have your vendetta duel thing somewhere, I can only assure you that this thread is not a place where I am ready to accept it.

Lol. That's my fingers hitting my phone before I hit send. Obviously my post was coherent.

You involved yourself. I don't really care about what you accept or what what want to accomplish.

End of the day what Fawlty and Josh did is way out of bounds. I can do worse though and I will.

I don't understand how Josh and him can post a picture of my father at an offshoot and get away with that. I get my posts deleted for calling him by his first name?

That's ridiculous.

What's this offshoot y'all are talking about?

Apparently there is an EMT called Josh who posted a picture of RR on a different website. It's not clear when this happened. RR says the picture also includes his dad (fawlty says it doesn't).

RR is angry at fawlty over this because he thinks that fawlty has some responsibility for this picture (possibly because fawlty "supports" josh? IDK). Last night he seemed to be angry because fawlty wouldn't agree that the picture was of RR's dad. Now he's angry because sherdog isn't banning fawlty for the picture. It's possible I'm missing something. Apparently some stuff got deleted.

@Fawlty I went to see local small-time stand up comics last night, and I forgot how much I hate watching bad stand up comedy.

I was so incredibly uncomfortable/embarrassed for the comics as they rattled off unfunny jokes.

Then I come here last night/this morning and I'm cringing in embarrassment even more.

If this is "good drama" to you, I don't want to know what bad drama is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back