• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

War Room OT Discussion v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rip - if you're reading this - come back bro.

It is disappointing that all the right wingers are being banned, protest banned, or just not posting now. I want to ride the wave but I know down the line I'm just gonna make another account. Like 80% of my total phone history is Sherdog.

account removals. e-suicides. so weird.

one e-suicide that I'll always remember was @fightingrabbit 's. an old school user who just randomly posted that goatse pic saying he spends too much time on the ol' dog. came out of nowhere.

I see Rips posting have been more and more troll like ever since the Pwent group got bagged, Rip was always insinuating that the Sherdog staff is coordinating to remove right wing posters.

Gotta say, the protest bans are pretty lame(I assume that's the case). It's just a forum. Not exactly up there with quitting a Wall Street gig to make a statement. Just don't post anymore.

To Rips credit he did not protest and announced in the public forum that he wants to be banned he did it in private. So its not really a protest ban.

Maybe he has a new account here in a few weeks or days. Or he just got tired of it for now.

If I was a significant poster I probably would do it just to stroke my ego (like everybody who does that does) when I look at the reactions to my banning

Also, if this was like old Sherdog, when we didn't have multiple mods on 24/7, I'd probably suicide bomb this forum with scat or trannies

If I was a significant poster I probably would do it just to stroke my ego (like everybody who does that does) when I look at the reactions to my banning

Also, if this was like old Sherdog, when we didn't have multiple mods on 24/7, I'd probably suicide bomb this forum with scat or trannies

On this matter, the old ways are best.

As an insignificant poster myself, I wouldn't bother or care if I got banned.

I didnt really mindripskater but if we are being honest he spread a lot of hate. We really need to have more positive voices in here, so I think most of the recent bannings are good for us all.

Just pm @Zer first

I didnt really mindripskater but if we are being honest he spread a lot of hate. We really need to have more positive voices in here, so I think most of the recent bannings are good for us all.

I prefer the devil (or radical Christian Troll) you know.

If you think that what Rip was spreading was hate, then I doubt you have truly encountered hate in your life. Rip may not have agreed with certain group's lifestyles, but he didn't hate them. He just didn't like the narrative of pushing everything that is different being the new normal.

I don't hate schizophrenics, but I also do not accept schizophrenia as normal. Same sort of thing from his perspective. Like I've said before, I disagree with the man on a lot of subjects, but his delivery was not one of hate.

If you think that what Rip was spreading was hate, then I doubt you have truly encountered hate in your life. Rip may not have agreed with certain group's lifestyles, but he didn't hate them. He just didn't like the narrative of pushing everything that is different being the new normal.

Like rip, El Anciano is just roleplaying. Either a copy-cat of El Viejito (get it? Names mean pretty much the same thing in Spanish) or the same guy (who also has a mirror-image dumb right-winger gimmick of @ProBoxingInsidr). I never had a problem with rip. Mostly a boring gimmick, but he had some funny posts.

Like rip, El Anciano is just roleplaying. Either a copy-cat of El Viejito (get it? Names mean pretty much the same thing in Spanish) or the same guy (who also has a mirror-image dumb right-winger gimmick of @ProBoxingInsidr). I never had a problem with rip. Mostly a boring gimmick, but he had some funny posts.

Most of the time its just a waste to talk to rip in the war room unless you talk to him about dirty bikes when it comes to serious political discussions he mostly posts basic oppinions or some extreme unverified claims he got from youtube or socmedia, if you ask him for some reliable source he will just "I don't know about that" but thst is what I have been told" Then completely avoids the topic when pressed.

The only reason he stayed relevant as a troll is becsuse some posters here continue to debate then bash him and talk rude againts him all day. In other more serious boards he would have been long ignored by the regulars.

Rip simply became the puching bag here in the war room and he probably got tired of that himself.

Rip simply became the puching bag here in the war room and he probably got tired of that himself.

Agree with all the snipped stuff. Maybe he wants to reset and actually post as himself or something. Generally might not like being boxed in with the gimmick. Seems like the mask had been dropping a lot leading up to his request.

Agree with all the snipped stuff. Maybe he wants to reset and actually post as himself or something. Generally might not like being boxed in with the gimmick. Seems like the mask had been dropping a lot leading up to his request.

Yeah he got too trollish after the crack down on Pwent and the gang, he defended those people and insinuated that the Sherdog Mods are conspiring to removed most rightwing posters here and Rips reaction exposed him as another instigator.

specturm shut off my internet again today temporarily. copyright notice. had to click on something saying I wouldnt do it again. they are getting aggressive. never had my internet shut off before and now twice in less than a month. I bet it is the new Star Trek show.

maybe I am gonna have to stop being so cheap and get a vpn.

Most of the time its just a waste to talk to rip in the war room unless you talk to him about dirty bikes when it comes to serious political discussions he mostly posts basic oppinions or some extreme unverified claims he got from youtube or socmedia, if you ask him for some reliable source he will just "I don't know about that" but thst is what I have been told" Then completely avoids the topic when pressed.

The only reason he stayed relevant as a troll is becsuse some posters here continue to debate then bash him and talk rude againts him all day. In other more serious boards he would have been long ignored by the regulars.

Yea that pretty much sums him up. Also the subject matter of Rip's posts mostly revolved around sensationalist social issues (Tranys in bathrooms, gay marriage cakes etc) which aren't really worth talking much about IMO.

The one thing I will say, is whether or not he was running a gimmick, he was one of the least confrontational posters here, which made him somewhat likable even though his posts were pretty much worthless. Anyway, RIP Rip

The one thing I will say, is whether or not he was running a gimmick, he was one of the least confrontational posters here, which made him somewhat likable even though his posts were pretty much worthless. Anyway, RIP Rip

That's why I've compared him to Ken M.

original-17875-1418661431-23.png

original-22791-1418662978-12.png

original-31531-1418662726-14.png

WTF is this? One of the biggest gainers in the market today.

American Public University System (APUS) is a private, for-profit, online learning institution that is composed of American Military University (AMU) and American Public University (APU). APUS is wholly owned by American Public Education, Inc., a publicly traded private-sector corporation (NASDAQ: APEI). APUS maintains corporate and academic offices in Charles Town, West Virginia and administrative offices in Manassas, Virginia. APUS offers associate, bachelor's and master's degrees, in addition to dual degrees, certificate programs and learning tracks. Despite its name, APUS is not a public institution and is not a part of the US government or the US military. Approximately 56% of APUS’s students reported that they served in the military on active duty at initial enrollment.[5] About 55,000 military service members get tuition assistance (TA) for APUS schools.[6] Another 16,702 use their GI Bill benefits for the schools.[7]

also, my shot detection tech stock jumped 14% today after yesterday earnings report. Bought it at 14 like a month ago and it is at 19 now. Sold some today. Holding most.

Planet Fitness is up big today too. People still go to gyms?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back