War Room OT Discussion v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@lecter , I got a new laptop and it makes a weird noise when I turn it on. Now sure if it's a scratch sound and if it's going to ruin the harddrive. What should I do?!

Also
@Falsedawn @Ruprecht

is it just a boot up sound or does it maintain through out continuously?

Does it sound like grinding? Could be the hard drive spinning up or a fan. Kinda hard to tell without knowing the noise

maybe record the sound with your phone and play it here.

I'lll try to record it. Its hard to explain. Less grinding and more like if you pulled scotch tape out really fast... yea, I'll look to record it

is it just a boot up sound or does it maintain through out continuously?

Just when I press the start up button. One sound and done.

I'm certainly no expert, but it sounds to me like what you have here is
A gremlin

The heat in my complex went out last night. I bailed on my place entirely now.

Just when I press the start up button. One sound and done.
Have you tried washing it?
fbl3XSE.gif
anigif_enhanced-4155-1452376054-3.gif

The heat in my complex went out last night. I bailed on my place entirely now.

How disastrous, a man like you needs optimal heat to stay in good health....You're always welcome to my house Mr Lead.

Sucks to see Jlau get wrecked. Especially by Guida.
He had not been the same in his last few fights... i don't see too many people taking a direct uppercut like that and not going down.. Reminded me of Jeremy Stephenson vs dos anjos

One of my favorite aspects of MMA is watching that goof Diego lose

Well Matt Brown is pretty much a Mike Tyson's Punch Out character with that comical weakness to body shots. So I don't blame anyone for trying to exploit it. Props to Matt for prepping on it -- and shame to diego for thinking he's still fast enough to hit it consistently.

But diego was never known for the cognitive ability of that brain cell of his.

Yeah that elbow was brutal... I bet he felt real stupid going to the well with that kick so many times

Yeah that elbow was brutal... I bet he felt real stupid going to the well with that kick so many times
pretty sure that the brain damage makes him feel stupid enough.

guy needs to retire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back