War Room OT Discussion v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Mir probably wins that one if it happens. Fedor gets KO'd when a bird shits on his head these days.

This was probably the funniest thing I've ever seen you post. Well, intentionally.

Fedor was always overrated tho.

This was probably the funniest thing I've ever seen you post. Well, intentionally.

Fedor was always overrated tho.

Fedor at his best was pretty obviously at least the HW GOAT and had a period of being p4p No. 1. So there's not a lot of room for him to have been overrated.

I like to think that was the case, but it looks like there was a recent wave of yellows and bans.

Edit:. Looks like @klnOmega and @Pwent are gone too.

I was going to say that Wiolent wouldn't be missed because we have a bunch of people who are nearly identical to him, but that's two gone. We still have @HereticBD representing the hivemind.

I was going to say that Wiolent wouldn't be missed because we have a bunch of people who are nearly identical to him, but that's two gone. We still have @HereticBD representing the hivemind.
I've e-known Wandy long enough that I'm sad to see him go.

He'll probably be back soon enough.

He said he used to be less of a nutter. Do you recall that?
I think I used to be more of a nutter, when I got out of the AF and started smoking a lot of weed and flirted with believing in Ron Paul and UFOs. Me and him got along alright then, when I was a bit of a wannabe anarchist. He and I had some similar personal life issues and he was a bit more jovial. Same guy though. There's a good heart in there beyond the hate. I think I changed a lot more than he did.

Just bought some Facebook stock. Earnings are great. Expect a big bump soon. Also have Apple who have earnings coming out later today.

Twitter continues to decline. Tesla too. Wow. They are dropping like $10 a day. They were almost 400 a month ago now they dipped below 300.

Tesla was the very first stock I wanted to buy and why I got into this in the first place. Until I saw its price. Glad I didnt buy them.

tumblr_mfdy2vdgU41rujpd6o1_500.gif

Let me just say, that I'm glad all those clowns are banned. But, I'm glad @HereticBD is still around. There's hope for that one.

Let me just say, that I'm glad all those clowns are banned. But, I'm glad @HereticBD is still around. There's hope for that one.

I remember one brief moment when kln actually got hit with enough info to cause him to question the GOP spin on Russia, and I thought that maybe he was just too sheltered from non-partisan media and wasn't a total lost cause. Both his moment of doubt and my moment of hope passed soon enough.

Facebook announced they are spending more on internet security after this Russia shit. Which made the stock dip. I still already made a dollar on each stock in an hour. It is down overall but was down even more when I bought it. I say let people on Facebook do what they want. Zuckerberg is costing me money doing this shit. Though it may be better in the long run for the company. They have a good reputation. Buffet is big on that. Reputation. I think Zuckerberg is good for the company that way. He is personable and hopeful. Won't say something fucking stupid or offensive. He does a good job protecting their rep. . To not take this security thing seriously would be bad for their rep. It would be bush league. They are professional.

Facebook announced they are spending more on internet security after this Russia shit. Which made the stock dip. I still already made a dollar on each stock in an hour. It is down overall but was down even more when I bought it. I say let people on Facebook do what they want. Zuckerberg is costing me money doing this shit. Though it may be better in the long run for the company. They have a good reputation. Buffet is big on that. Reputation. I think Zuckerberg is good for the company that way. He is personable and hopeful. Won't say something fucking stupid or offensive. He does a good job protecting their rep. . To not take this security thing seriously would be bad for their rep. It would be bush league. They are professional.

You're an odd fellow. No offense intended.

You're an odd fellow. No offense intended.

lol. Amazon is getting out of fuckin control, man. Taking over everything. They recently killed drug stores. And I was just looking at Blue Apron and they are finished. Amazon is doing what they do. Teamed with Whole Foods. They could have the pharmacy and food market soon.

Whaaaat any backstory?
No idea. Usually, it's possible to get an idea by looking at recent posts or mentions, but I'm getting nothing obvious.

For a second I thought wiolentone got smacked for (possibly deleted) posts in the interracial couple case, but then I saw the other bans. Maybe it was just the cumulative shit-stirring in support and here? Some people might have a better idea, but I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back